Confirmed with Link: Kings sign Edmundson 4 years x 3.8 million

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
To be fair, they did get these guys for the PK… But what they didn’t realize is that they meant they’re putting us on the PK

Oh, stop. This organization was shooting itself in the dick long before Bergevin got here. Stop making this about the habs. You’re not that important.
Rj i think the point is mgmt has been terrible but when bargain bin got here he just made the confederacy of dunces worse.
I think these boys want to display how much money they can save ownership and still appear competative but they dont give a rats ass about winning only cashing thier own checks.
So obtain junk, save money, enjoy an active retirement c/o the elder abused mr anchutz

Reactions: funky

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
I had a gun pointed at my head in a bank robery...and this is worse....

Have some kindness....:nod:

:laugh:
I warned you earlier this year...like a gentleman, yet you persisted. I'm not going to make the call tonight. Not tomorrow. Not next week. I'm going to wait until feel really great about your team and you probably will have forgotten about this. You will be enjoying poutine with friends when you get a notice. Huh, Le Habs made a transaction. Your pulse quickens. They traded Slaf and others so did they get McDavid? No. It is PLD and the corpse of John Carlson. Then, you will remember. Sweet dreams and have a pleasant summer. (Evil laughter) 🤣

Reactions: HabsAddict

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I just don’t have time to suffer your bad faith nonsense when there’s enough about the Kings to keep me busy.

You’ve been around here long enough as I said before. Your act has gone from cute “awe I’m just playing devils advocate” contrarian to just trolling for reactions with berserk takes

I think you know better then to compare— just as two of your terrible examples Willie Mitchell to Joel edmundson or Justin Williams to Tanner Jeannot independent of both team and individual context —But whether you do or don’t, it’s pretty clear that no amount of explanation would be productive since you don’t give a shit and you’re just gonna kick over the board anyway

Sure, I'm the one that just kicks the board over no matter the context of the team(which would be insane if that was true, since I've preached nothing but the word context since Mike Richards in June 2014) yet I'm also someone that can accept the Kings for what they are, instead of what I wish they were for a decade now.

Maybe I just took to heart that old lie people seem to say about I'll be happy for X number of years if my team just wins once. Because everything going on now is just the next chapter in the story. Complete rebuild, try and win with a flawed old roster, 1st rd, 3rd rd, ruin Byfield, luck out with whoever they took Friday, I'm along for the ride.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
i don't think i could do 3, you have to understand the depths to which i hate that guy's game
Abort.
I used to get so damn mad watching the likes of matt greene and alec martinez. The only d man qualityhe has is reach. Watching his teamates around him they always mentioned how greathis stick was but yiu could tell alec thought theguy was a geek mainly because he is a geek

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Even OEL got less than our boy Eddy.

And Tampa got Girgensons for nearly the same cap hit as Lewis. Unbelievable. Would have gladly taken Girg as a 4th liner especially for that price.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
So they miraculously get out from under the DuBois contract, then voluntarily give about half the savings to Joel f***ing Edmundson, the pylon.
I dont know why I still support this team. Maybe I dont. I have to figure it out.
I was sitting here wondering the same thing. This mid-management team has gutted me.

Reactions: Seattle King

aceofpace

Mar 19, 2016
And you thought the PLD trade was bad, this is worse. At least the PLD trade was polarizing, this is universally thumbs down. I can't find a single person who likes this signing. This better be the final nail on Blake's coffin.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
So Clarke or any other young d-man doesn't deserve the ice time that Edmundson is going to get? I've never seen a team show so little confidence in its young players than this shit show of a front office. Waste close to $4 mill on a player that is no better than a 1st or 2nd year player.

Reactions: ru4reals

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
So Clarke or any other young d-man doesn't deserve the ice time that Edmundson is going to get? I've never seen a team show so little confidence in its young players than this shit show of a front office. Waste close to $4 mill on a player that is no better than a 1st or 2nd year player.
clarke will need to have protected ice time while he develops, i dont think this solves that but maybe its what blake was thinking ? who the hell knows

Reactions: funky

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
i cannot believe somebody else is offering more money than the Kings..
But maybe some other GM is smoking crack this morning.

The Kings weren't the only dummies looking at him. He probably was getting the same thing from other teams, chose the beach life instead. The Leaf gave OEL nearly the same deal, their fans are equally confused.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Maybe this means Gavrikov will get traded? Still can’t figure how any of this day makes sense.
Isnt it apparent this FO hasnt a f-ing clue as to what theyre doing? You'd think they sign the RFAs so they know how much they can afford with the FAs. Wasting 3.8 m on a position that is hardly upgraded with big holes in the top 6. Make it make sense pls

Reactions: ru4reals

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I warned you earlier this year...like a gentleman, yet you persisted. I'm not going to make the call tonight. Not tomorrow. Not next week. I'm going to wait until feel really great about your team and you probably will have forgotten about this. You will be enjoying poutine with friends when you get a notice. Huh, Le Habs made a transaction. Your pulse quickens. They traded Slaf and others so did they get McDavid? No. It is PLD and the corpse of John Carlson. Then, you will remember. Sweet dreams and have a pleasant summer. (Evil laughter) 🤣
Do not weave thy tales of treachery kind sir, for i am capable of far more by mine cup depraved blackened heart. Take no comfort in that thou hast a fox in thy hen-house and an blinking idiot on thy throne. Take that as a warning from the hockey gods, and if thou are so brainsick as to attempt your feeble treachery, I shall set a curse on your bay and field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad