GDT: Kings Should Sign Roslovic

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Jack Roslovic is still out there to be signed by someone...The Kings should sign cause he could play 3rd line Centre between Laferriere and Foegele. Roslovic is relatively young at 27 and is a RC which is something the Kings haven't had since Stoll. Plus Roslovic has shown he can provide Offense when given the chance. It would be a good signing in my books...

Attachments

• Jack-Roslovic-Jets-768x512.jpg
    Jack-Roslovic-Jets-768x512.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
  • gettyimages-1060776544-e1543871801745-scaled-e1611421128971.jpg
    gettyimages-1060776544-e1543871801745-scaled-e1611421128971.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
  • img-2761981-f.jpg
    img-2761981-f.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: Surf Nutz

KopitarGOAT420

Jan 30, 2020
USA
I like Roslovic as a 3rd line player and I agree he'd be a solid depth player for a team to add for relatively cheap but I'd pass on this signing for the Kings.

We've been complaining about trades/signings that block prospects from getting opportunities for years - Signing Roslovic essentially just guarantees less opportunity for young Kings forwards while only making the team marginally better.

Byfield is moving back to center so LA has Byfield, Danault, and Kopitar to lock down 1C, 2C, and 3C. If anything they could use a big 4C (I'm not sold on the idea of Turcotte playing 4C - Nothing against Turcotte as a player, I just don't think his game is best suited to play the role of a 4th line center).

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Jack Roslovic is still out there to be signed by someone...The Kings should sign cause he could play 3rd line Centre between Laferriere and Foegele. Roslovic is relatively young at 27 and is a RC which is something the Kings haven't had since Stoll. Plus Roslovic has shown he can provide Offense when given the chance. It would be a good signing in my books...
Andys, you knoow that was PLD in the middle pic, right?

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
King's have 10.7M left with 4 spots to go.
6 Byfield
2 Spence

That's 2.7
-1.55 (2X 0.775)
Gives a 1.15 buffer on the cap.
If he wants 1 million cool.

Andys, you knoow that was PLD in the middle pic, right?
Now what am I going to do with these?
GJea_Hnb0AAWr24.jpeg
94dd784a-275c-4bf9-b7c4-cd2f0ff41018-OHCOL_020120_LF_PETS_ea9.jpeg

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Makes sense and it won't block any kids. I am on the fence about Byfield starting at center. Rather he plays on the top line again and ease him over to center later in the year. Roslovic can also play wing in case we want Turcotte at center.

Cap wise, it won't happen, but this is a better lineup than having 3.8 tied up in Edmundson.

Byfield Kopi Kempe
Moore Danault Laffy \ Turcotte
Foegle Roslovic Fiala
Jeannot Thomas Turcotte \ Laffy

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I like Roslovic as a 3rd line player and I agree he'd be a solid depth player for a team to add for relatively cheap but I'd pass on this signing for the Kings.

We've been complaining about trades/signings that block prospects from getting opportunities for years - Signing Roslovic essentially just guarantees less opportunity for young Kings forwards while only making the team marginally better.

Byfield is moving back to center so LA has Byfield, Danault, and Kopitar to lock down 1C, 2C, and 3C. If anything they could use a big 4C (I'm not sold on the idea of Turcotte playing 4C - Nothing against Turcotte as a player, I just don't think his game is best suited to play the role of a 4th line center).
Another RC I thought the Kings might target was Kevin Stenlund but "The Blake" bumped his head and Stenlund was gone...he would have been good for 4th line role and he drove Draisaitl and McDavid and any other Centre on Oilers on the faceoff dot just crazy,pazzi,loco

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Another RC I thought the Kings might target was Kevin Stenlund but "The Blake" bumped his head and Stenlund was gone...he would have been good for 4th line role and he drove Draisaitl and McDavid and any other Centre on Oilers on the faceoff dot just crazy,pazzi,loco
We are set at C though. Turcotte or Thomas get the 4C job.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
Play the kids. No more fillers. If the Kings could somehow deal Arty +#1 for Necas...that's another thing....but I'm tired of seeing filler vets blocking youth. The youth here is probably as well.

I've brought up before, the last 2 young players that got a 100% shot and play every game opportunity, were Durzi and Laferriere. How did that happen? Only when Doughty broke his wrist, did they call up Durzi. He scored his first game and played hard...but looked lost for a month. He would have been sent back, but they kept going with him, as there was no better choice or cap to get a filler relacement. He succeeded!
He's now getting 6M and named Utah Captain? Wow. What happens if DD does not break his wrist?
Durzi probably stays in Ontario and **possibly** gets a cup of coffee in March...then possibly dealt in the offseason. I don't see how and when they would have put in Durzi over Spence, Walker, etc EVER.

Laferriere ONLY makes the team, when Arvy has back surgery. If Arvy is healthy, Laf is on Ontario, probably on line 3 ALL YEAR. He may have some success and get his cup of 8 oz, bitter coffee in March - but probably not. He never gets an NHL game, probably. Instead, he makes the team and does pretty admirable and can play in the NHL....has some issues and things to be worked on, but he's an NHL player and has upside and the kind of player you want on your team.

Now...if they sign Roslovic or Sprong...they are preventing a good and postive story as above...and screw some youth, that should get a fukkking chance here, without having it be, because a King got a season ending injury and the Kings have no choice! Cuz they have no cap to get a stupid filler vet.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Play the kids. No more fillers. If the Kings could somehow deal Arty +#1 for Necas...that's another thing....but I'm tired of seeing filler vets blocking youth. The youth here is probably as well.

I've brought up before, the last 2 young players that got a 100% shot and play every game opportunity, were Durzi and Laferriere. How did that happen? Only when Doughty broke his wrist, did they call up Durzi. He scored his first game and played hard...but looked lost for a month. He would have been sent back, but they kept going with him, as there was no better choice or cap to get a filler relacement. He succeeded!
He's now getting 6M and named Utah Captain? Wow. What happens if DD does not break his wrist?
Durzi probably stays in Ontario and **possibly** gets a cup of coffee in March...then possibly dealt in the offseason. I don't see how and when they would have put in Durzi over Spence, Walker, etc EVER.

Laferriere ONLY makes the team, when Arvy has back surgery. If Arvy is healthy, Laf is on Ontario, probably on line 3 ALL YEAR. He may have some success and get his cup of 8 oz, bitter coffee in March - but probably not. He never gets an NHL game, probably. Instead, he makes the team and does pretty admirable and can play in the NHL....has some issues and things to be worked on, but he's an NHL player and has upside and the kind of player you want on your team.

Now...if they sign Roslovic or Sprong...they are preventing a good and postive story as above...and screw some youth, that should get a fukkking chance here, without having it be, because a King got a season ending injury and the Kings have no choice! Cuz they have no cap to get a stupid filler vet.
I literally just finished reading this/your post on lakingsinsider and i came here lol !

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
I literally just finished reading this/your post on lakingsinsider and i came here lol !
Well, only so many are on both platforms and if one of my posts in seen on both, I don't feel bad and don't have to read it again or even the first time. I don't do it for all posts, but the blocking of youth is disdained by most on both platforms...and it really sucks that many instances, a Reign player only got a legit shot to play, was when a King had a season ending injury. Making a point, that the Kings otherwise may have never gave Durzi or Laf a shot. Although Laf's chance would eventually come. But the point being, it's absurd level that a young player never gets a shot....unless they are Byfield, Vilardi level...one of their #1 picks. Bjornfot did, but that didn't work.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Well, only so many are on both platforms and if one of my posts in seen on both, I don't feel bad and don't have to read it again or even the first time. I don't do it for all posts, but the blocking of youth is disdained by most on both platforms...and it really sucks that many instances, a Reign player only got a legit shot to play, was when a King had a season ending injury. Making a point, that the Kings otherwise may have never gave Durzi or Laf a shot. Although Laf's chance would eventually come. But the point being, it's absurd level that a young player never gets a shot....unless they are Byfield, Vilardi level...one of their #1 picks. Bjornfot did, but that didn't work.

My apologies brother if you think i was saying anything wrong about u posting it on both platforms , i do that all the time also . I meant more to say along the lines of hey we brothers on both boards and saying hello in a weird way i guess lol . Love your input !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad