GDT: Kings @ Leafs, Wednesday Oct, 16, 7:30 pm EST

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
JT also has kids so that’s a given

btw given cap space argument is that an indication about what’s your expectations are fr marner contract :laugh:
everyone with young kids at out Thanksgiving were sick, needless to say there wasn't much hugging going on...........

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Has Lily ever played with Benoit does anyone know?

They played like 40 minutes as a pairing last season

Screenshot (1559).png

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks weems. Not sure if those numbers are good or bad lol but at least they've played together a bit.

Reactions: weems

egd27

exspecta usque ad proximum annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA

this shit again...

People can complain about our play against bottom feeders, but every single team will come at us like it's game 7 of a playoff series in mid October.
No they don't, it's just another excuse. Maybe back when 80 or 90% of the players were Canadian, playing in Toronto was a huge deal. Now, with less than half the league being Canadian born, it's not that big a deal to a majority of the players.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
They played like 40 minutes as a pairing last season

View attachment 917440
Not enough to really know how they play

My ideal lineup would have one of them in and the other as our #7D

Rielly - Tanev
McCabe - TDL Add (Murphy - low end, Provorov -higher end)
OEL - Benoit/Lilijgren

For now ideally both can play well together and raise each others values and stock in case we need/want to shope them and make an upgrade to 2RHD spot

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Interesting comment from Berube today saying Max moves his feet more at C. Perhaps this experiment sticks. It's a nice option anyways, suddenly we look deep at C if he's viable there.

Not enough to really know how they play

My ideal lineup would have one of them in and the other as our #7D

Rielly - Tanev
McCabe - TDL Add (Murphy - low end, Provorov -higher end)
OEL - Benoit/Lilijgren

For now ideally both can play well together and raise each others values and stock in case we need/want to shope them and make an upgrade to 2RHD spot
Interesting now that two separate coaches have picked Benoit ahead of Lil. Keefe in the playoffs, Berube now.

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
Can someone please tell me how Adam Constatino got on the panel ? Please someone break it down for me

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Interesting comment from Berube today saying Max moves his feet more at C. Perhaps this experiment sticks. It's a nice option anyways, suddenly we look deep at C if he's viable there.

Interesting now that two separate coaches have picked Benoit ahead of Lil. Keefe in the playoffs, Berube now.
Benoit plays a simple game and when hes on, he can make easy outlets and keep things low event

He has been piss poor tbh last 2 games with dumb penalties and being beaten a few times by offensive pressure.

Lilijgren has low IQ and is soft, he doesnt like having pressure applied to him and gets rattled when the open/easy brrakput option is denied, he also seems to have little puck rushing/carrying skills even though his skating and puck saviness was supposed to be a strength in his 16-19 year player profile reports

I want lilijgren to succeed, and Berube will give him his chance now, but at 25 going to his D+8 year he is running out of time and patience to show he can be an impact two-way RHD

He wont get another 3M contract if he cant prove to be morw than a bottom pairing passable guy in 2 years from now
He should be motivated to earn the coaches trust, the fans support, and a future big pay day if he can be a 20-22min RHD who is unphaseable and gets 30-40 pts for us.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Holmberg - Tavares - Robertson

Like this line. Holmberg is a much better winger.
Personally, I'd flip Holmberg and McMann; I think the former's style would mesh more with Nylander and the latter with Tavares. But this should be interesting at any rate.

Reactions: Rare Jewel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad