GDT: Kings @ Leafs, Wednesday Oct, 16, 7:30 pm EST

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
This would be my way of reminding everyone how good Domi has been setting up guys.

As a coach, after the period, I remind everyone of the good passes that period. Everyone remembers who scored. They forget the passes that the shooter should have scored.
That was one sweet pass for Willy's first.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Feels like it was the offseason all over again. We haven't played in like 5 days! Feels great waking up and seeing a Leaf game on the schedule for that night. GLG

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
We made Jack Campbell look good for a while.

Jack Campbell is a very good goalie..***** who struggles with severe mental health issues. When he has everything straight in his head, he plays well, and he gave us stretches of that. When his world comes unglued, he's a mess... I wouldn't attribute his decent play with us, to the team in front of him, as much as he had put aside his demons for a time.

Reactions: arso40 and BTP

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
please elaborate O_O?

Basically, he's endorsed a mystical bracelet that protects you from all sorts of things.

Dementors, Naz-gul, Sith lords etc...

Not the tax man, though...

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011

Basically, he's endorsed a mystical bracelet that protects you from all sorts of things.

Dementors, Naz-gul, Sith lords etc...

Not the tax man, though...

Imma get me some of that naz-gul protection. Never know when it could come in handy

Reactions: Rare Jewel

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Interesting comments from Berube about Lil, he's already zeroed in on his main weakness "you have to win battles, you have to win those board battles and corner battles, he has to do that".

Reactions: rumman and arso40

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Interesting comments from Berube about Lil, he's already zeroed in on his main weakness "you have to win battles, you have to win those board battles and corner battles, he has to do that".

I said during the summer, Liljegren has only ever known 1 coach in his professional career and that’s Keefe. As much as anyone I think he could really benefit from a new voice like Berube. Just needs to play, but I still think there is a top 4 defenseman in there. He just needs some coaching.

henryasteroidlionnet

May 4, 2024
Nylander is a game-time decision. Maybe they're waiting on him. My guess with Nylander out.

Matthew Knies - Auston Matthews - Mitch Marner
Max Domi - John Tavares - Nick Robertson
Bobby McMann - Pontus Holmberg - Max Pacioretty
Steven Lorentz - David Kampf - Ryan Reaves

Morgan Rielly - Chris Tanev
Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Jake McCabe
Simon Benoit - Timothy Liljegren

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
we've all knew what the shortcoming are in Lilly's game, Berube just confirmed it..........

The clock is ticking for Liljegren.
1729116443190.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad