GDT: Kings @ Leafs, Wednesday Oct, 16, 7:30 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
You wouldn't believe the amount of praise showered LA's way the last few years of them being an "up and coming powerhouse"

They're garbage and they've been garabge, them making playoffs in that shitheap of a division doesn't say much. And speaking of that, look at the walkthrough of a team Edmonton gets every year.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
You wouldn't believe the amount of praise showered LA's way the last few years of them being an "up and coming powerhouse"

They're garbage and they've been garabge, them making playoffs in that shitheap of a division doesn't say much. And speaking of that, look at the walkthrough of a team Edmonton gets every year.
The rebuild hasn't gone too well in LA. They will likely be mediocre for years. It's what happens when your top picks don't work out as intended.

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Enough with the drop pass bullshit. It's like hot potato you do it! No you do it! Just carry the f***ing puck. Nylander is great at entries but they never give it to him

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I love what I have seen for the most part this year so far. But my God they need to fix this power play ASAP. It is absolutely horrendous right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad