Kings News: Kings acquire Tanner Jeanott from the Lightning

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I think this is the complete fact here. There isn’t any big hidden plan. There’s no 3 dimensional chess or anything. He’s legit going by ear with no plan in mind. Hes completely lost like we are. But he’s the one who’s made this organization lost.

What is giving you this idea besides precedence? kings have been a lot more hesitant this time around than last since it’s not turned out well for them

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
That's what I find hilarious, one could make the argument that the Kings 2nd round picks have been better than their 1st round picks over the last 20 years.
Kings doesn’t matter. If top 10 picks can’t make the line up then none of the other ones have value to me

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
If Turc plays 4th line Centre who plays 3rd line Centre?
It will probably start Kopitar with Danault and Byfield on the other 2 lines. if QB can take the next step then it’ll be Danault as the 3C and we can but hope that Kopitar is the 2C. Although I think that’s (Kopitar as 2C) more likely to be in the 25/6 season.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
It will probably start Kopitar with Danault and Byfield on the other 2 lines. if QB can take the next step then it’ll be Danault as the 3C and we can but hope that Kopitar is the 2C. Although I think that’s (Kopitar as 2C) more likely to be in the 25/6 season.
I expect Kopitar to have a banner season in 2024-25 as for 2025-26 season well that's a ways away and anything can happen in a years time...eventually Byfield will be the numero uno or due Centre...like I said in the past once Kopi is retired I'd have Kempe and Byfield as the LA's top 2 Centres since both are great skaters and can generate so much Offense by their moves and abilities

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Same reason they backed up the truck for PLD... inept scouting and bowls of hopium... they deserve to be scrutinized after the myriad bad decisions this crew has made...Sure you can say good job cleaning up the hazmat disasters.. but in the end they keep moving the franchise backwards... no way should they have kept their jobs.
Kings backed up the Truck for PLD really? They gave up Yafallo,Kupari and oft injured Vilardi and a 2nd rounder...these days Blake is giving them away...as for keeping their jobs I'll agree with you there...The Kings move 1 step forward and 2 back at every turn

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I expect Kopitar to have a banner season in 2024-25 as for 2025-26 season well that's a ways away and anything can happen in a years time...eventually Byfield will be the numero uno or due Centre...like I said in the past once Kopi is retired I'd have Kempe and Byfield as the LA's top 2 Centres since both are great skaters and can generate so much Offense by their moves and abilities
If Kempe is our 2C we will definitely be tanking.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Kings backed up the Truck for PLD really? They gave up Yafallo,Kupari and oft injured Vilardi and a 2nd rounder...these days Blake is giving them away...as for keeping their jobs I'll agree with you there...The Kings move 1 step forward and 2 back at every turn
Vilardi is about .80 pt a game player making 3.5 mil aav - there's a lot of value there prob worth the position he was drafted at i believe 11oa.. and the 2nd rounder... Iafallo prob worth a 3rd or 4th round pick.. Kupari - nothing... so a 1st, 2nd and 3rd/4th for total bum. Id say thats a lot.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Vilardi is about .80 pt a game player making 3.5 mil aav - there's a lot of value there prob worth the position he was drafted at i believe 11oa.. and the 2nd rounder... Iafallo prob worth a 3rd or 4th round pick.. Kupari - nothing... so a 1st, 2nd and 3rd/4th for total bum. Id say thats a lot.
Indeed my marsupial avatar'd friend

What Andys is missing here is value

PLD brought 40 points for 8.5 million
Gabe brought 36 points for 3.5 mil

The PLD contract hamstrung us and was initially going to have the Kings icing partial teams on some nights to stay cap compliant before Arrrvidsson got hurt and opened up LTIR space

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad