Post-Game Talk: Kings 5 @ Canucks 0 | 28/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Banged up is putting it lightly. We're basically a smashed up 93 Fiesta at the car dump yard. :laugh:

So what you're saying is we need to drink more than usual?

Splendid.

Collectively, yes :laugh:

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and see a game with some flow, but our forward lines have ZERO chemistry and it's basically plug city beyond the 2nd...Sutter probably will be triple shifting Kopitar.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Collectively, yes :laugh:

I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and see a game with some flow, but our forward lines have ZERO chemistry and it's basically plug city beyond the 2nd...Sutter probably will be triple shifting Kopitar.

Rough. Somehow our lines have kind of figured out how to score despite the injuries but the defense should at least entertain you.

I suggest that you take a shot every time Weber or Bartkowski does something stupid. You'll be wasted by first intermission.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Big, heavy Kings forwards will grind down that d-corps....surprisingly more concerned about Bart and Weber than any of the other guys....so that probably means Willie will pair them together in a pizza-pop tandem.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
Big, heavy Kings forwards will grind down that d-corps....surprisingly more concerned about Bart and Weber than any of the other guys....so that probably means Willie will pair them together in a pizza-pop tandem.
I think that's an epic moment in the waiting where they discovered their potential playing together, it will be our Keith Duncan-Brent Seabrook pairing.

Just minus some of the minor things like defensive skill, offensive skill, or elite passing. Do you think that matters? I think not.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I think that's an epic moment in the waiting where they discovered their potential playing together, it will be our Keith Duncan-Brent Seabrook pairing.

Just minus some of the minor things like defensive skill, offensive skill, or elite passing. Do you think that matters? I think not.

Weber and Bartkowski have vowels in their names and so do Keith and Seabrook. It's pretty much a direct comparison IMO

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Hope the PK continues to hold tight...
Getting a couple PKers back will help in Burrows and Higgins.

Thought Vey had a strong game last game... i suspect he'll come out with Kenins..

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
This banged up canucks D has been overperforming for the last few games. I'm not sure if tonight is the night they fall back to earth or not.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
This banged up canucks D has been overperforming for the last few games. I'm not sure if tonight is the night they fall back to earth or not.

Thing is, I'm not convinced that guys like Biega and Pedan are 'overperforming'...Green has worked wonders with these guys at Utica....not their fault that Wirarton Willie wouldn't use them until he was actually forced to.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
So Vey in, Dorsett in, Cracknell out.

What in the ****...

:rant:

Don't have an issue with Vey staying in TBH, he's played well enough to get some more games. Never thought I'd say that but here it is :laugh:

Cracknell might be banged up, but if he's healthy I have no idea.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Kings are missing Carter, so that is a pretty important shot missing from their lineup. Fully expect, with our defense currently, to lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad