GDT: Kids playing tonight vs CHI (Oct 1) 8:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu 11

Jul 23, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Blunden pt 2: son of Blunden.

I just don't see it. I don't get replacing Moen with him, nor do I get taking Bournival out of the lineup if he makes the club.

hes way cheaper, skates just as well, hits and scores more than Moen? Bournival is soft and wont play 82 games anyways just like last yr

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
I think we'll get Cube as 7th D

I think we'll get Beaulieu as 6th D

I think Dietz-Pateryn-Tinordi will be the big 3 in Hamilton

i'm afraid that, because he can, Bournival will be sent down to Hamilton

I think we've going to be missing Gerard Gallant a lot.

i'm not sure i'm going to like this season

BUT

I hope...... I hope......

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Quite the test. The Blackhawks aren't the Avs. Curious to see how this plays out with so many youngsters in the lineup.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Beaulieu>>Tinordi right now.

You do know a double positive makes a negative, right.

Marc Antoine Godin @MAGodin · 26 min il y a 26 minutes
Les trios du Canadien ce soir: Bourque-Eller-Sekac, De La Rose-Andrighetto-Thomas, Bournival-Prust-Weise et Dumont-Dowell-Bowman.

Against:
Sharp-Toews-Smith, Saad-Richards-Kane, Bickell-Shaw-Versteeg, Morin-Kruger-Mashinter
So the full line-up except Hossa.

Hossa to be traded?

With those two forward lineups, it's obviously time to evaluate whose the hardest working defensive forwards that can still produce some offence for the Habs.

...Price, even more. right now, he,s the main reason why the Habs could reach the SC Finals. Lots of question marks elsewhere in the line up even with PK.

Sidney Crosby no less, was the player that suggested Price be the goalie for the Olympic team at last summer's evaluation camp, he would know being the hardest working superstar hockey player. My thoughts exactly, having watched some of the greatest goalies over the last 60 yrs. and Price is definitely in that category IMHO.:nod::nod:

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
...Price, even more. right now, he,s the main reason why the Habs could reach the SC Finals. Lots of question marks elsewhere in the line up even with PK.

Right, but I'm expecting Elite players to be at least good. Rookies who become "good" players just in time are usually the biggest factor because they change the depth structure of a team.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Quite the test. The Blackhawks aren't the Avs. Curious to see how this plays out with so many youngsters in the lineup.

The blackhawks might just go through the motions with so many solidified vets in the lineup who have nothing to play for.

Or the mood might strike them and they will blow this roster out of the water.

You can never be sure in the pre season.

I've enjoyed watching sekac so far, and I will continue to focus on his play tonight. Other than that, I don't have much interest to view this game.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hey guys, I saw that Sekac's name was mentioned a lot. Where do you think he'll figure into the roster?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Hey guys, I saw that Sekac's name was mentioned a lot. Where do you think he'll figure into the roster?

Either Plecky or Eller.
Looks like he has scoring potential but the team seems to like him for his responsible play.

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
oooo, so he's a lock? any guesses on point totals? I have no clue who he is :laugh:

Hoping for a 15-25-40 season. Wouldn't be surprised if he hit 20 goals. And if he only puts up 35 points but shows strong defensive play that's good too. I don't see MT giving him PP time.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
oooo, so he's a lock? any guesses on point totals? I have no clue who he is :laugh:

At this point, he's a complete lock.

I saw him play only twice. I'd take the word of a few journalists here that compared him to... Basically, a blend of Martin Rucinsky and Jan Bulis.

68*

Hopefully Tinordi will stay away from Mashinter.

Looking at his fights on dropyourgloves.com he seems pretty good. Also he had 14 goals 14 assists 28 points in 47 games in the AHL last year so he's not a complete nuisance on the ice like Scott or Rechlicz. I wonder if we could get him?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Game ID is 01_0078 if that's what you mean.

http://smb.cdnak.neulion.com/fs/nhl/mobile/feed_new/data/streams/2014/ipad/01_0078.json being the site with the links. The video links don't usually show up until 15 minutes before game time, I don't see any yet.

Right right. The number you put in for the specific game is what I'm after. I'm not sure exactly where to find it on nhl.com before the game.

Using this link http://nlds125.cdnak.neulion.com/nlds/nhl/canadiens/as/live/canadiens_hd_1600.m3u8 I would juse replace the 125 with the new game number right?

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Right right. The number you put in for the specific game is what I'm after. I'm not sure exactly where to find it on nhl.com before the game.

If you go to the preview and look at the URL it's in there.

Code:
http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014010078&navid=sb:preview

It's the numbers after 2014, with an underscore inserted between the first two and last four numbers.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Hm, I'm getting this, is anyone else?

04be386baa.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

That happened to me last night when trying to use the "Arizona" feed of the Canucks-Coyotes game. I later found out that while it had a 6 p.m. Pacific time puck drop, NHL Network was joining it in progress at 7 p.m. and changing it to Sportsnet Pacific fixed it.

However, I think only Montreal is showing a broadcast... what actual channel is it on? RDS? CBC? Do they have some other game or program on first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad