TBN: KeyBank Center upgrades

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
For the low price of 199.99
Only available in the 100s and 300s because that's where the defibrillators are located. I can feel my arteries closing already..if that's seriously 200 dollars..I'm in the wrong business.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

A new anthem voice

The team has brought in Cami Clune as its primary singer of the United States and Canadian national anthems. Clune, who has performed the anthem as select Sabres games in recent seasons, in a Buffalo native who achieved national acclaim for her performance on Season 19 of NBC’s “The Voice.”

That's interesting.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I feel like 99% of people liked the individual goal songs. Did Rivet call Adams every day for the past 3 months and moan about this being the problem?

I'm not sure it was as high as 99% (especially if you take this board as a mini-snapshot of the fanbase). But I do feel like the majority liked the individual goal songs.

That said, I don't/didn't really care one way or another. I just hope it's a decent goal song and that we actually get to hear it fairly often.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
It's honestly not like the TV telecast really showed the songs. So this isn't any sort of deal with me, although I guess
Will we actually find out what it is tonight though
only if they don't get shut out.

I mean, they only scored 1 goal per game in their two games this season so its not out of the realm of possibility. :help:

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Haven't read this thread in a while given the offseason, so apologies if this has already been posted, but has there been any mention the Sabres intend to include more "Wins" as part of their arena upgrades? Asking for a friend...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad