Rumor: Kevin Hayes not signing with Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDooRoo

Feb 24, 2013
Wyoming
I agree with most of this...except the Kayes part. We don't know how Q would handle him since he's never been signed.

Kayes was more to the point of him not signing with us (per the rumor). But, nobody knows if he would make it on the team or not, so I should've not had his name in my comment.

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Yep he ain't signing

Kevin Hayes ‏@KevinPHayes12 31m
#freemorin
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite More

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Screw Pirri, screw Hayes.

And I've wanted Morin in the lineup since the beginning. But that's some lame stuff from them.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Unprofessional for sure. Kayes is gone. Pirri needs to learn not to burn bridges even if he feels hard done by. Ten-fifteen years from now if he's looking for a AHL contract for 200-300k crap like this will burn him.

SLarmer28*

Unprofessional for sure. Kayes is gone. Pirri needs to learn not to burn bridges even if he feels hard done by. Ten-fifteen years from now if he's looking for a AHL contract for 200-300k crap like this will burn him.
Pirri was freed from his exile to Rockford. What does he care?

The main issue for the Chicago Blackhawks is the long term solution for the second line center position.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

What I find interesting is that I noticed Pirri's Twitter account still has an old picture of him with both Bollig and Morin and I would think Morin being inserted in the lineup would most likely mean Bollig was out.

SLarmer28*

Pirri hasn't proven a damn thing either

Putting up some #'s on a bad team at end of bleak year is hardly an accomplishment. Someone has to score for bad team
Pirri was traded. That ship has sailed. Time to move on from your Pirri tirades.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Pirri was freed from his exile to Rockford. What does he care?

The main issue for the Chicago Blackhawks is the long term solution for the second line center position.

Did you even read my post? The NHL is an old boys network. Pissing off one camp pisses off a number of camps. He and the Hayes bros have ZERO to gain from stunts like this and a future in North America to lose.

SLarmer28*

Did you even read my post? The NHL is an old boys network. Pissing off one camp pisses off a number of camps. He and the Hayes bros have ZERO to gain from stunts like this and a future in North America to lose.
As far as I concerned, Jimmy Hayes is a Florida Panther and Kevin Hayes future remains in doubt with the Chicago Blackhawks. If Kevin Hayes does not want to sign with the Chicago Blackhawks, that's his prerogative.

The Chicago Blackhawks organization can look forward to the 54th pick in the 2015 NHL Draft as a consolation prize.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
As far as I concerned, Jimmy Hayes is a Florida Panther and Kevin Hayes future remains in doubt with the Chicago Blackhawks. If Kevin Hayes does not want to sign with the Chicago Blackhawks, that's his prerogative.

The Chicago Blackhawks organization can look forward to the 54th pick in the 2015 NHL Draft as a consolation prize.

You continue to jump from argument to argument while providing zero rebuttal for your previous one.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I wouldn't be surprised to see the majority of the Hawks' prospects jumping ship with the way Pirri and Morin have been handled. Both are worthy of roster spots on this team, and both have been dicked over.

99% of Chicago agrees with #freemorin. Handzus and Bollig are plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad