Value of: Keegan kolesar

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Conditional 7th. Or you can just wait until Mcrimmon comes to his senses and puts him on waivers next year.

Feb 5, 2016
Kolesar is just a meat and potatoes cheap 4th line winger or extra player when need be.

Has slotted in some games as center but is better suited to the wing as he defensive game and his placement at the faceoff dot are below NHL standards for even a 4th line center.

Kolesar is bearly a 4th line winger at this time, but he does use his size to his advantage with 88 hits on the season thus far, good enough for 3rd on the Vegas roster. At 9:17 average time on ice.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
KK is going nowhere... McCrimmon is VERY high on him... desperately wanted him in junior and was trying to acquire him from Seattle to join Brandon and then wanted him on VGK and was apart in that acquisition from Columbus

IMO if he became available, i think a surprising amount of teams would be interested. He will be a very cheap costing and effective player on the 4th line for alot of years

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
KK is going nowhere... McCrimmon is VERY high on him... desperately wanted him in junior and was trying to acquire him from Seattle to join Brandon and then wanted him on VGK and was apart in that acquisition from Columbus

IMO if he became available, i think a surprising amount of teams would be interested. He will be a very cheap costing and effective player on the 4th line for alot of years

Yeah I don't get the hate for this kid, aside from his cement hands.

He more or less looks like Carrier when he was in Buffalo.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah I don't get the hate for this kid, aside from his cement hands.

He more or less looks like Carrier when he was in Buffalo.

MANY teams around the league need guys like this... effective 3rd/4th liners that contribute and dont complain and know their roles.... alot of teams are screwed with cap space and they need these guys that will never cost much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad