Karlsson's speed on EN goal

CCM19

Not Phased
Apr 2, 2015
Karlsson is on his way to an easy 3rd Norris the way he's played this year already.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I feel like that kind of speed and effort is on display from all kinds of players many times during a game. Hell, you see that from your average fourth-liner chasing after a dump-in.

Well ya, of course I agree with you.

But not from a standstill after blocking a shot.. and then literally going THROUGH 3 players in a straight line.

Listen, I didn't even think that ENG was special anyway(cause its EK) and I wouldn't have made a thread too, but for you to say that it's common to do what EK did and to compare it to a dump in is just funny.

Domi is extremely fast and Karlsson caught up after brushing off OEL with Domi already ahead.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
why? plays you don't see often should be posted on the main board for all to enjoy :nod:

I appreciate it too, but other fan bases are getting annoyed and get back at us errrr chance they get. Vicious cycle everytime he makes a mistake.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
He's second in PK time among defencemen on the Senators so far this year.

Hopefully all of these myths will start to disappear.

To be fair it doesn't matter how many PK minutes he has, just as it didn't matter in 2012 or 2015. It's just the coach's choice on utilization.

What's worth mentioning however is that he has been an exceptional defensive player to start this season.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I appreciate it too, but other fan bases are getting annoyed and get back at us errrr chance they get. Vicious cycle everytime he makes a mistake.

can't really let other fanbases dictate what is worthy of being posted.

you find all types of fans in all fanbases who either like it or don't

If some people are bothered by it they can just not watch the video :)

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Karlsson has looked great so far this season. Not a Sens fan but watched pretty much all of their games so far this season and Karlsson has been impressive! Sick speed on that empty netter aswell!

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
his movement is looking a little like pre-injury. it's very cool to see

Ya there's a noticeable improvement in his skating as compared to last year, really exciting stuff for Sens fans and frankly the NHL as a whole.

He's playing like he did in early 2013 season.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
He'd win the Norris if he put half that much effort into playing defense. I imagine he'll end up losing again to a 50-60 point defender who's actually elite defensively.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He'd win the Norris if he put half that much effort into playing defense. I imagine he'll end up losing again to a 50-60 point defender who's actually elite defensively.

Erik Karlsson PK tonight:

5 minutes. Arizona scored only once on 5 chances and he wasn't even on the ice for it.

Karlsson is also second in the league in +/- with 7.

You gonna need to find new excuses, bud. This is the best overall start in EK's career.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
He's second in PK time among defencemen on the Senators so far this year.

Hopefully all of these myths will start to disappear.

You know they won't. 4 games in this season and besides one goal by Auston Matthews, he's been pretty much perfect defensively, breaking up plays every time he's on the ice, but of course the haters who more obviously than ever haven't watched a single game of his this year have to comment about how he's terrible defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad