Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Sergachev and Foote.....that's a future top pairing for Ottawa. Jesus, too much unless Karlsson signs for like 6M, our cap space is shot to hell

Bro.

You guys will surely win the cup with EK. That's a fair price to pay.

Also have faith in Yzerman. Dude is a genius. He will figure out all the cap stuff.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I love when teams that are mega-contenders like say the TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING have fans that are worried about losing prospects Mikhail Sergachev & Callan Foote in a trade for ERIK F****** KARLSSON. Who cares at that point, dude? You are the definition of stacked.
Sergachev is not a prospect he is a player who just had a productive season.

I’m cool with foote. No issues with foote going.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
My condolences to the Leafs and Bruins. In loving memeory of their teams and fanbases, we will hold a funeral on HFboards lol. Seriously, have fun being Tampa's ***** for the next 10 years ahahahahaha.
Just like we will watch Chiarelli waste McDavid’s golden years.

Reactions: amethyst

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
I guess now we find out if Dorion is truly an idiot.

Wait. He's trading his best players when he doesn't have a 1st rounder. I honestly feel terrible for Sens fans.

I suspect he's likely getting a first-round pick back. But Dorion needs to trade EK before risking losing him for nothing in the next offseason.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
I love when teams that are mega-contenders like say the TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING have fans that are worried about losing prospects Mikhail Sergachev & Callan Foote in a trade for ERIK F****** KARLSSON. Who cares at that point, dude? You are the definition of stacked.
Okay?

Before this year, Sergachev was our top defensive prospect. Foote is our top prospect now.

Losing both hurts the future. We're excited about getting Karlsson, but we're apprehensive about the cap going forward.

Makes a little bit of sense? Even a shred?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Miller
Sergachev
Foote
2020 1st

Didn’t Miller just sign an extension a few days ago? I’d be pissed if this actually happens.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Okay?

Before this year, Sergachev was our top defensive prospect. Foote is our top prospect now.

Losing both hurts the future. We're excited about getting Karlsson, but we're apprehensive about the cap going forward.

Makes a little bit of sense? Even a shred?
Why are you worried about the future? Look at your roster. Then add Erik Karlsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad