Speculation: Kaliyev trade...

bland

Jul 1, 2004
watch him get traded to the Pens and put up 30g oals his first season
If you put him in a spot where he can be fed pucks from the circles down, and not require anything else out of him, then yeah, he will put up some goals.

Same applies to Fagemo, so maybe it's no surprise that one dimensional wingers don't fit into their expectations. Chromiak can't even get into a playoff game.

So if the plan is to draft goal scoring wingers and develop them to adapt, they are either scouting the wrong kids or their developmental team is a failure. With both you get egg rolls.

We have a lot of egg rolls.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That's exactly what I expect him to do, go out and pick corners cold. That's his role. If he can't do that, he can't play in the NHL, because he's not ever going to be Blake Lizotte.

Well then I'm sorry, Rob, but you can't deploy him as Lizotte and expect Johnston. Literally no one does that. Except YOUR LOS ANGELES KINGS!

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
HabsAddict has been circling the Kings for weeks now, a shark knows when to feast
Never stop a great theft...:laugh:

When the Jets traded for Monahan, i was on the Jets board assuring them that it was a good trade...and they saw ghat in weeks.

I'm no angel but i value a good hockey discussion.

What's the offer from MTL?
I already made the deal with LTDan.

Burgers and beer.

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Never stop a great theft...:laugh:

When the Jets traded for Monahan, i was on the Jets board assuring them that it was a good trade...and they saw ghat in weeks.

I'm no angel but i value a good hockey discussion.

I already made the deal with LTDan.

Burgers and beer.
Here's what really happened

1715362415343.png

Lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Blake’s top target in the dumpster is a goalie. His best prospect to completely trash is Arthur.

The only stars I see aligning here are Kaliyev and a 4th for Binnington at 50% retained.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The more i think about it...it raises more questions...

I wonder how Kaliyev will feel moving from a team that treats him like a bottom 6...to a team that has a pile of young guys who want to eat his liver.

St Louis is getting a players coach reputation but he also has a lot of babies that need their soothers. Kaliyev wont get the attention Hutson, Reinbacher and Mailioux are going to get because all of them have top 4 written on them.

Front we have a pile of middle 6 forwards that will de'liver him. Some are tough guys, some are 200ft players, some are prima donnas but with too much skill. Basically, he has to WANT to rise and to WORK for it because top 6 or top 9 wont be handed to him.

When i was a young pup and managing way too many people, i had an owner who was a great teacher. Every single day I got the same question....what have you done TODAY to earn your job. And he expected an answer.

"Kaliyev, what are you going to do to earn your playing time"

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Well then I'm sorry, Rob, but you can't deploy him as Lizotte and expect Johnston. Literally no one does that. Except YOUR LOS ANGELES KINGS!

If AK had half the talent and motivation he has, he'd be a fixture on the 2nd line.Johnston is a really smart player, AK is not. He always seen to go to the right spots on the ice, you can see he gets it.

Reactions: Purefect and Lt Dan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
If AK had half the talent and motivation he has, he'd be a fixture on the 2nd line.Johnston is a really smart player, AK is not. He always seen to go to the right spots on the ice, you can see he gets it.

Well, I don't have half the optimism and positivity in the staff you have, that's for sure.

I can't believe people are still evaluating players here based on their usage by the Kings org.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Seeing the McDavid highstick on Hughes and no call was the epitome of the star treatment. The ref was 4 feet from it, then threw Hughes off the ice because he was bleeding all over the it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad