Player Discussion Kaiden Guhle

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Do you have a source on that? All I remember is him saying he needs to get bigger because there's some big bois out there
Was a video interview...maybe check the exit interviews from the end of the season.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Guhle is a fringe NHLer??? What the f***.

If Guhle is a fringe NHLer then all the Habs defender are at best AHLers. What a completely ridiculous statement.

What makes you say he is a fringe NHLer? Are you aware he played some of the hardest NHL minutes? Are you aware he did so on his offside and was asked to baby sit Matheson? Are you aware he's produced better than Matheson at 5v5 for two years running and produced on the same levels as guys like Seider, Sanderson, Lindholm, Etc?

Meanwhile Caufield has failed to crack the top 60 in scoring yet again, while playing with the teams best player and has a fairly limited player.
Lol he baited you into writing a long angry message

Jack Spider

Jun 2, 2022
I played the best hockey of my life in pain from an appendix. Out on the ice you don't feel anything with the adrenaline. You think it's just a stomach pain and pop tylenols. Until you start vomiting. I'm kind of worried about Ghule's toughness if he reported it that early, he's getting too comfortable if he thinks he can afford to miss some pre season games.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
I played the best hockey of my life in pain from an appendix. Out on the ice you don't feel anything with the adrenaline. You think it's just a stomach pain and pop tylenols. Until you start vomiting. I'm kind of worried about Ghule's toughness if he reported it that early, he's getting too comfortable if he thinks he can afford to miss some pre season games.
I don’t know if your joking or just saying complete bs

Reactions: Andrei79

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
This will be a gift to the habs because it will give them a great opportunity to evaluate the Dmen further. They know Guhle is on the team, but now there's at least a week where the rest can fight for the opportunity and really see who wants it.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
This will be a gift to the habs because it will give them a great opportunity to evaluate the Dmen further. They know Guhle is on the team, but now there's at least a week where the rest can fight for the opportunity and really see who wants it.
Wouldn’t call it a gift. A healthy Guhle having a full camp would be much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad