Votes: 27 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
When Tampa starts to decline they are going to fall off a cliff. They are older, traded draft picks away like candy, and have lost quite a few quality players because they couldn't sign them. It's going to be ugly in a few years.

Last edited:

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I mean that means we have at least 1 goal, likely 2.

you win most games being spotted 2 goals

not saying the kids performing is a bad thing, but these types of stats are just meaningless
We've also won all the games in which we've scored more goals than our opponents.

i didnt get to watch cos i dont have tnt, how'd lindgren look?
Someone poked at Shesty on his shift, so he f***ed him up. Vintage Lindgren.

Made some nice plays too.

IchabodCrane

Mar 11, 2023
Hope Trouba is fine and it's just precautionary.... can't take much Harpur.

Everyone looked good in the end. Fell asleep in the 2nd. Old Man Tampa blew its load in the 2nd... We dominated to finish it out.

It's great to have Shesty back.
Harpur was awesome. Weird game to be harping on harpy :)

i didnt get to watch cos i dont have tnt, how'd lindgren look?
Looked strong and typical Lindgren. Hasn’t missed a step and solid as always.

Did anyone else get Messier vibes off that Kakko goal?
Haha absolutely. Im pretty sure I saw him do it recently as well, and thought the same thing! Leg kick and all.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I trust Harper more than I trust Keandre Miller

So, if one of those two was injured and unable to play in the playoffs, you'd prefer it be Miller?
Worst take of the week.

1680783086203.png

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
When Tampa starts to decline they are going to fall off a cliff. They are older, traded draft picks away like candy, and have lost quite a few quality players because they couldn't sign them. It's going to be ugly in a few years.
Got 2 SC and another trip to SCF among multiple deep runs - they should have no regrets about using draft picks as trade currency in meantime (as it should be).

Reactions: McRanger92

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Got 2 SC and another trip to SCF among multiple deep runs - they should have no regrets about using draft picks as trade currency in meantime (as it should be).

I hope people keep this in mind when the Rangers continue to deal drat picks in the coming years. It's about winning.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
The Rangers need to play this brand of hockey vs the Devils in the first round. The devils are extremely quick, talented, have great chemistry. Tampa style hockey is how to break them down over a series. Their young guys don't have the experience yet, have to take advantage of that.

Reactions: leetch99

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
If all they do tomorrow is cardio then so be it. Ridiculous back to back here at this stage of the season in another friggen time zone. Absurd

As long as the league shies away from playing teams in their own division more often, every team is up against the same things, so I don't care about it, and as I've said before, the Rangers have it easier than all the Western Conference.

So I’m guessing we’ll be playing Minnesota in the finals this year.
:sarcasm:

Impossible.

A bunch of posters here explained to me that Col;orado will definitely be in the Finals.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
The Rangers need to play this brand of hockey vs the Devils in the first round. The devils are extremely quick, talented, have great chemistry. Tampa style hockey is how to break them down over a series. Their young guys don't have the experience yet, have to take advantage of that.
100% this. That’s how Tampa beat the Devils the last 2 games I saw them play. Last night should be the blue print to how the Rangers need to play that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->