GDT: (k)rakening

baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019
The funny thing is that at as the Canes, we have a perfectly decent winning record against them at home, even with all the bad years. .560 Points %. On the road, though? .395 P%. GM Place/Rogers just ain't friendly to us. Probably just due to the grind of the yearly west coast trip.

Edit: Hey, Vancouver ain't the worst, at least as the Canes. It's the Flames, Avs, and MSG. Canucks at #6.
Oh ya, I've witnessed the Canes losing twice in person at Rogers when I used to go to Vancouver frequently. The grind of the west coast trip is real

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC

This seems good

I try to be muted in my praise of the Canes front office, though I genuinely think that it's a top-5 or maybe even a top-3 group (with the Panthers and the Golden Knights brass ahead of them, for now)...but man, if they make it out of an offseason widely thought to be a bloodbath by the majority of pundits out there and successfully stay as good of a regular season team as they were before the departures, a lot of people will call this offseason our Picasso moment in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad