GDT: (k)rakening

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I mean, the way our role guys are playing at the moment is something else. Our wins have been total team efforts, and this game in particular was a defensive and forechecking clinic. Yeah, it's early, but this team doesn't look like a transition roster by any means; it's basically playing as well as our typical teams over the last 6 years.

Reactions: MinJaBen

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Good win. Buzzing around with lots of pressure. Got goals in different ways. Everyone contributing. I know the Kraken ain't the greatest team, but it's important to win the ones you should win.

Keep it rollin' into Vancouver and their house of horrors. I think that's our worst away arena by a lot.

Reactions: baconandbread

baconandbread

Oct 30, 2019
Good win. Buzzing around with lots of pressure. Got goals in different ways. Everyone contributing. I know the Kraken ain't the greatest team, but it's important to win the ones you should win.

Keep it rollin' into Vancouver and their house of horrors. I think that's our worst away arena by a lot.

A tale as old as time itself.

1000000485.gif

Last edited:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
A tale as old as time itself.

View attachment 922292

The funny thing is that at as the Canes, we have a perfectly decent winning record against them at home, even with all the bad years. .560 Points %. On the road, though? .395 P%. GM Place/Rogers just ain't friendly to us. Probably just due to the grind of the yearly west coast trip.

Edit: Hey, Vancouver ain't the worst, at least as the Canes. It's the Flames, Avs, and MSG. Canucks at #6.

Last edited:
Reactions: baconandbread

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I have a bunch of Fancash that I'm trying to convert into real cash.

My parlay for tonight:

Canes ML - team on a roll
Svechnikov O .5 Goals - he's got to score more than 1 during sloppy October
Daccord O 28.5 Saves - Seattle goalies have made 29 saves or more in 6/6 against Carolina since 2021

+550
$5 bonus bet = $27.5 in cash.
:nod:

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad