Waived: Justin Holl

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Thank god we finally got rid of him. No idea why yzerman feels the need to give out bad contracts to mediocre to bad players just to do it. Guys like holl shouldn’t be getting 3 year contracts from us, ever. Hopefully this is a lesson for Stevie.
Haven’t really “gotten rid of him”. No intention to buyout was mentioned. Though I agree that’s what’s needed here.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
Haven’t really “gotten rid of him”. No intention to buyout was mentioned. Though I agree that’s what’s needed here.
Well we still are on the hook for his Contract as of right now, and I doubt anyone will claim him, but at least he’s not wasting a roster spot because of the sunk cost fallacy. My point remains the same though, hopefully yzerman learns from this and stops doing this every offseason.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Well we still are on the hook for his Contract as of right now, and I doubt anyone will claim him, but at least he’s not wasting a roster spot because of the sunk cost fallacy. My point remains the same though, hopefully yzerman learns from this and stops doing this every offseason.

As the team improves he should be able to attract better free agents. As they’re crawling out of the basement you’re gonna a lot of get cast offs and reclamation projects.

Now that the wings barely missed the playoffs and the kids are improving hopefully the days of Holl Petry signings are behind us.

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
Thank god we finally got rid of him. No idea why yzerman feels the need to give out bad contracts to mediocre to bad players just to do it. Guys like holl shouldn’t be getting 3 year contracts from us, ever. Hopefully this is a lesson for Stevie.

Probably one of the reasons he was a bit reserved on July 1. Got burnt too much in 2022 and 2023 I reckon.

Reactions: flychairman

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
Huh? I think we all saw from preseason that Kasper needed to make the team. More sad that we now have confirmed acknowledgment of how absolute shit that Holl contract was.

Won’t be surprised if he refuses to report.
Bye Felicia...he's not going to pull a zadina and piss away 3.4 million though. your nuts...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad