Player Discussion Justin Brazeau

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Liked this kids game from the regular season. Big guy - not slow…. He’s a sneaky good skater with soft hands around the net and he plays and seems confident. Thought he looked sluggish in the last 2 games coming back from injury but really liked his game tonight in a Game 7. Was 1 of the better Bruins forwards.
That’s the part I don’t get, because he is big people automatically assume he is slow and that is not the case with him. I think he becomes a long-term player.

Reactions: shelbysdad and BMC

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
idk he’s pretty slow to me. Def not winning most foot races. But he gets to where he needs to because he’s smart. One wouldn’t expect him to be a good skater either, he’s probably 250 lbs. He’s noticeably the biggest guy on the ice whenever he’s out there. Not just tall too, he’s wide. Absolute nightmare for a defenseman

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
My favorite moment of Game 7 was Brazeau taking the puck end to end, going inside outside on Morgan Reilly and getting a pretty good scoring chance. "Wow, where did that come from?"

His offensive game is pretty polished but that'll happen after you spend 5 years in the minors and 4 years in the OHL.

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
idk he’s pretty slow to me. Def not winning most foot races. But he gets to where he needs to because he’s smart. One wouldn’t expect him to be a good skater either, he’s probably 250 lbs. He’s noticeably the biggest guy on the ice whenever he’s out there. Not just tall too, he’s wide. Absolute nightmare for a defenseman
His stride is long and lumbering. I think there can be some improvement with his skating in the off-season, for sure.

False Start

May 8, 2018
Our new staple to the fourth line for a heavy presence and some offensive skills that can randomly play powerplay if needed.

Much appreciated, staple him next to Beecher next season.

Reactions: BMC

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
My favorite moment of Game 7 was Brazeau taking the puck end to end, going inside outside on Morgan Reilly and getting a pretty good scoring chance. "Wow, where did that come from?"

His offensive game is pretty polished but that'll happen after you spend 5 years in the minors and 4 years in the OHL.
Brazeau was a scoring machine in junior. 130 points in his last year. It was like trying to stop a house.

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

The Storm

Mar 15, 2022
The Bruins are going to need this kid against the physical Panthers. Matt Tkachuck is the ultimate "rat". Bruins need to stand up to the Panthers physically, especially Matt as he is their catalyst. They could not do it last year, but this year they have some pieces with more size. Geekie, Maroon, Beecher, Frederic, Braz.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Bruins are going to need this kid against the physical Panthers. Matt Tkachuck is the ultimate "rat". Bruins need to stand up to the Panthers physically, especially Matt as he is their catalyst. They could not do it last year, but this year they have some pieces with more size. Geekie, Maroon, Beecher, Frederic, Braz.
Coyle and McAvoy and Carlo need to hit too.I see zero reason Bruins can't stand up to these guys anyways they want to play it

Reactions: BBruins

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Hopefully he uses size and reach to draw penalties this series.

Reactions: CDJ

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
If he could skate he'd be Tage Thompson-esk and make 9M+

I'll take what we can get in this package though. Glenn Murray level coming?

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad