Proposal: Just for fun: EDM - NYR - See what fans think

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Shesty for LeoDrai is ballpark fair value, possible adds but more for mutual back scratch than to adjust value.

Unless/until McD says he wants out for some reason not yet perceptible, he stays in EDM w/Oil

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
The Oilers and Leafs are the Quebec Nordiques just before they moved to Colorado.

Lots of talent but no balance to the team.

The Nordiques drafted stars Sundin, Nolan, Deadmarsh between 1989 and 1992 and then Coloradonwon the cup in 1995 those three weren't with the team.

Getting Roy really helped and also getting grit in Keane and Lemieux for the playoffs.

They basically traded some elite players to fill holes and balance out the team.

I somehow doubt today's Oilers or Leafs would have done so well if McDavid or Matthews requested to be traded as soon as they were drafted.

Yes, adding one of the top 5 goalies of all time did really help. Also... Adam Deadmarsh was 1) not a star, 2) was drafted in 1993 and 3) was with the Avalanche throughout 94-2000.

Eric Lindros trade - Wikipedia

This is why Colorado won the Cups they did. They traded one elite, generational prospect to fill in like six holes at once. Then, they added one of the best goalies in the league for a pittance. Quebec/Colorado are not similar to the Oilers or Leafs, like at all.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Oilers fans have always asked for like 10 players for McDavid.

With the way the season has played. Would this be fair value (I know it’s not realistic or attempting to make a proposal).

NYR trade:

Igor

Oilers trade:

McDavid

Again, this is not a real proposal. Just evaluating talent to each other.
Lol OK

Shesterkin probably becomes above average behind that Edmonton D, and McDavid pops 180 with that Rangers core.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton

With the way the season has played. Would this be fair value (I know it’s not realistic or attempting to make a proposal).

NYR trade:

Igor

Oilers trade:

McDavid

What a terrible trade proposal. FFS man.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

NYR trade:

Igor

Oilers trade:

McDavid

You forgot to add the other half of the Rangers offer. I quoted your post just to see if you "hid" the rest with special colored text.

Trading McDavid is not just a hockey trade, it's a business deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad