Junior Club World Cup 2019

Pardus

Sep 25, 2017
Oulu, Finland
Tournament is on in Sochi. Ninth edition of JCWC.

Junior Hockey League - World Cup : About

Results so far:

Loko - AJHL 3-2
Modo - Davos 2-1 so
Trinec - Salzburg 1-6
NAHL - Kärpät 1-5
AJHL - Modo 5-4
Loko - Davos 4-0

Upcoming games:

26.8. Kärpät - Trinec
26.8. NAHL - Salzburg

27.8. Davos - AJHL
27.8. Modo - Loko

28.8. Salzburg - Kärpät
28.8. Trinec - NAHL

29.8. 5th place game
29.9. 7th place game

30.8. semifinals

31.8. bronze medal game
31.8. final

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Looks like Räty moved to center with Moilanen and Sedlak. Good move, Ruotsalainen and Koskenkorva haven't done much.

Reactions: Pardus

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Dont really follow non Finns but gotto wonder why Sedlak wasnt good enough to be drafted... Big winger with good shot, hands and scoring ability I think NHL teams would like that

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Dont really follow non Finns but gotto wonder why Sedlak wasnt good enough to be drafted... Big winger with good shot, hands and scoring ability I think NHL teams would like that

Probably small things like failing to connect properly on an open net from close to perfect feed. ;)

He did seem pretty visible on that first game though with his size and decent skating. Then again it was hard not to notice him due to ice time he was given (though I didn't check the TOI if that even is/was available). At least it seemed like he saw a lot of ice. I admit it seems weird no one used even just a 7th round pick on him. Looks like he's on the course of at least making a profession out of this hobby.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Kärpät have been damn good and these matches haven't even been close. Loko seems like the only other club that's won both games. What can we expect of them? Guess the Finns made it to the semis or at least I thought the commentator talking along the lines. Oh and that was some nasty wrist shot from Räty, a lazer to the top corner. Nice to see he has that in the arsenal.

Too bad I missed the first two periods due to work. Yet another stream with a commentary and where you could actually see who's who most of the times. Can't really complain.

MattiasSnall

May 1, 2018
Räty just got hit by a disgusting interference from Samuel Eriksson and heads to the dressing room. Hope he is ok...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad