Signing(s): JuJu Smith-Schuster signs with the Patriots (3 years, $33 million)

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Might be ok as a secondary option but need to find a #1 somehow.

Last edited:

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
It's really a lateral move from Meyers to JuJu...similar skillset, same age, got a nearly identical contract in terms of length, guaranteed money, total value, last year was good comeback year after his injury and was his best since '18.

Pats still need 1 or 2 more WRs since all they have is Parker, JuJu, Bourne & Tyquan. My best guess is Bill signs a depth 4/5 with ST experience like Berrios then takes another one in the 1st or trades up in the 2nd.

Reactions: Tuggy

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
He was pretty good in KC this past year, and I was hoping they'd be able to bring him back. He's certainly got a place in a good offense when healthy. His knee issues would concern me though.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Given injuries and decline in play not sure I would have given him this
How much is going to be guaranteed really? I looked into Jakobi Meyers deal and it's really a 1 year deal before the Raiders have to decide before year 2 to keep him or cut him loose. Be surprised if this wasn't the same were only year 1 is the guaranteed year.

JuJu, his schtick won't fly with BB. So, he'd better be prepared to get onboard with BB's program.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad