Recalled/Assigned: JT Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Miller needs to play center... Double shift MSL on tht line and only use Richards never... Even though AV will use him for 1:45 of our pp and wonder why brad is doing awful and the pp is doing awful

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
So some of you guys would really rather have carcillo in game 7 than miller? At least the Richards line has looked better with miller

Kid has no right being in the lineup. Carcillo brings the ruckus which is what you need against the Flyers. Team is better with Carcillo, team is no better with J.T this season.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
JT Miller won't make a difference tomorrow. Carcillo might. Let him bring havoc and torment and get Philly off their game. Change the momentum from Game 6.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Wins the Broadway hat the game before and the next game people are deeming him not NHL ready. Lulz

Oh yeah and double lolz to the people who were blaming him for McDonagh throwing him that horrid pass out in front of Henrik. A real knee-slapper.

There are way bigger concerns for this team than JT Miller's limited ice time.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Wins the Broadway hat the game before and the next game people are deeming him not NHL ready. Lulz

Oh yeah and double lolz to the people who were blaming him for McDonagh throwing him that horrid pass out in front of Henrik. A real knee-slapper.

There are way bigger concerns for this team than JT Miller's limited ice time.

Thank you. Good post.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Had no idea that a hat absolves him of playing an absolutely awful game. I'll keep that in mind moving forward.

Miller looked lost last night. Again. He's played very poorly for the majority of time he's spent at this level. He's not NHL ready. Period.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Had no idea that a hat absolves him of playing an absolutely awful game. I'll keep that in mind moving forward.

Miller looked lost last night. Again. He's played very poorly for the majority of time he's spent at this level. He's not NHL ready. Period.

I've never agreed with a post on HF more than I agree with this one.

Are you me? Do I have two accounts?

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess

I thought the same last night. I knew he was going to have a very bad night when he didn't drop the puck on a 3 on 2 in the first. I was screaming at the TV. It was a basic play that any player with an ounce of hockey sense would have done.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Miller needs to play center... Double shift MSL on tht line and only use Richards never... Even though AV will use him for 1:45 of our pp and wonder why brad is doing awful and the pp is doing awful

Yes. Clearly the solution is to give him the role with even more responsibility attached to it.

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
My God... Jesper Fast and JT Miller do not need to be in the line up tonight - please put in Carcillo...

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky

Lol if one good game doesn't make him NHL ready then how does one bad game make him not NHL ready? Especially since almost the entire team sucked?

I guess since you added, "Period." It makes you the authority. Sorry for thinking differently. :sarcasm:

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Lol if one good game doesn't make him NHL ready then how does one bad game make him not NHL ready? Especially since almost the entire team sucked?

I guess since you added, "Period." It makes you the authority. Sorry for thinking differently. :sarcasm:

Miller has played plenty of bad games in the NHL. More bad than good, in fact.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Lolol not one post in here after game 5 criticizing him for his play. He had one good game, but he's still not NHL ready because he had a bad game when the entire team did yet no one was in here talking about despite his good game he should sit. It's only after the bad game the pitchforks are out. Typical HFNYR.

KreiMeARiver*

Kid has no right being in the lineup. Carcillo brings the ruckus which is what you need against the Flyers. Team is better with Carcillo, team is no better with J.T this season.

I agree Carcillo should play, but not over Miller.

Miller is a tough player who isn't afraid of anything, and has skill. I say sit DORSETT and play Carcillo.

Then again I HATE Dorsett.

You can't both Dorsett and Carcillo in lineup.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
He probably has, but most rookies do. I don't think that is grounds for not NHL ready.

At the very least, he is the 12th forward and its grounds for a benching in game 7

One thing has become clear, the Rangers are in a heap of trouble if they are forced to depend on Miller/Fast to fill big roles next season

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
At the very least, he is the 12th forward and its grounds for a benching in game 7

One thing has become clear, the Rangers are in a heap of trouble if they are forced to depend on Miller/Fast to fill big roles next season

That's where I am inclined to agree. I'm not advocating he play but the overreaction is not necessary. Honestly right now Carcillo, Dorsett and Miller are all very capable of making dumb mistakes and for the former two dumb penalties including embellishment, are likely. None of the options are great but Miller lacks experience.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013

Yeah because these two games, in the second biggest stage of all of hockey, with Miller playing out of position with two bad hockey players, entirely dictates his dependability to play in the NHL next year. Small sample sizes rock.

Hasn't been great these playoffs, but I don't know what you'd expect. Tough to be thrown to the wolves in such a ****** position.

I don't get the disdain for Fast around here. He looked good, at least not a liability in the 2 games he played.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..

Where did I say I was basing that on one bad game? The only one basing their opinion of Miller on one game is you with your "But, but.. he won the Broadway hat!!" spiel. Though now it seems we've moved onto "But the entire team sucked!!!"

"Typical HFNYR."

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Yeah because these two games, in the second biggest stage of all of hockey, with Miller playing out of position with two bad hockey players, entirely dictates his dependability to play in the NHL next year. Small sample sizes rock.

Hasn't been great these playoffs, but I don't know what you'd expect. Tough to be thrown to the wolves in such a ****** position.

I don't get the disdain for Fast around here. He looked good, at least not a liability in the 2 games he played.

Youre clearly ready to take a leap of faith with these guys.

2 games? Miller has played 56 at the NHL level and has 10 points.

I dont know whats worse, scapegoating the guys with the big paychecks or making baseless excuses for the younger guys. Both are agenda driven.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..

Ah, so now we've moved on to "Yeah, he's been bad, but it's not his fault. It's his linemates.. I mean his team.. I mean he's playing out of position.. I mean the stage is so big."

I guess I should set the bar lower than "make competent plays, and not be a liability."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad