Josh Anderson M-NTC

Which teams are in no trade list of Josh Anderson?

• Calgary

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • San Jose

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Winnipeg

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Columbus

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Utah

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Toronto

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I am not sure how MSL will handle Anderson if he brings another pitiful performance again. MSL seems to turn the other cheek when it comes to this player.
Agreed.....................they sent Armia down, and it worked.....................they could have done the same for A ndy or at least benched him.

Reactions: Tyson

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I agree about those types.

But two things MAY make Anderson a different case.
1) His speed is elite. Sometimes fast skaters can still play because when they lose a step, they're still at or above average NHL pace.
2) Is he really that physical, lol? He's no Clarkson/Gallagher/Tucker type when it comes to the intensity he played at night in night out during his prime.
His inattention to detail in his own zone is a f***ing joke and can no longer be accepted.
With the attributes he does possess he should certainly be a better defensive player than Cole Caufield but he's not.
He can stick his Elite Ego up his ass he is Elite at nothing and he's really really good at it.

I'm obviously not in the mood for less than players today.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
A damn reminder thread that we have yrs of being kicked in the nuts unless Hughes pulla off a miracle

We needed this just before we dont land Demidov lol

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
he might as well have a full no move cause nobody will take that contract after his year last year, we waited too long...Have to hope he bounces back this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad