Jordan Leopold

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
I'm really hoping we add someone with size and physicality in the free agent market this offseason but for now I'm cool with it.

And his daughter's letter certainly is getting national attention.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I don't know much about Leopold. He has to be better than Falk, right?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Gopher fans have to be happy about this one just for the nostalgia. That Hobey season was truly incredible. Welcome back Jordan!

Slick Willy*

If we actually get a decent coach some day and a system that doesn't at least look like it kills players more Minnesota and Midwest natives will want to come here too.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
If we actually get a decent coach some day and a system that doesn't at least look like it kills players more Minnesota and Midwest natives will want to come here too.

We have a decent coach, we just need a more consistent team and a better team philosophy.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
If that Jarmo tweet was true, that's awful classy.

Also, lol at Falk wanting a trade. This was your second chance here and you didn't take advantage. Your fault.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
I'm a big fan of Leopold but even today when I saw St Louis trade I thought how the attempt with Leopold didn't work. Didn't do anything for Columbus either. Started off well with Calgary and that playoff run but that was a long time ago and this year seemed like his last hurrah. If not for the injuries, he would have had a much better career I think. He was something else in college.

Meh, maybe coming home will rejuvenate his career although that hasn't been seen with any Gophers on the Wild, has it?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I'm a big fan of Leopold but even today when I saw St Louis trade I thought how the attempt with Leopold didn't work. Didn't do anything for Columbus either. Started off well with Calgary and that playoff run but that was a long time ago and this year seemed like his last hurrah. If not for the injuries, he would have had a much better career I think. He was something else in college.

Meh, maybe coming home will rejuvenate his career although that hasn't been seen with any Gophers on the Wild, has it?

Schroeder, Boom. Roasted! :D

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013

He is here for depth.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Gopher fans have to be happy about this one just for the nostalgia. That Hobey season was truly incredible. Welcome back Jordan!

Wrote about this. Great story and good to see another Gopher/Minnesotan get a chance to play on the hometown NHL team. However, as another move where the name is bigger than the role it really puts the cherry on top of Minnesota sports' winter of nostalgia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad