Player Discussion: Jordan Harris

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I wonder what kind of relationship there will be between Provorov and Harris. As it is, he is an ideal player of the third pair, especially for Gudbranson. Good skating, two-way game. He has a tough-playing defender with him, who looks good in the front of the net. Let's see, Johnson is unlikely to want to be 7th d-man,I think Svozil and especially Christiansen. The camp will be interesting.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I wonder what kind of relationship there will be between Provorov and Harris. As it is, he is an ideal player of the third pair, especially for Gudbranson. Good skating, two-way game. He has a tough-playing defender with him, who looks good in the front of the net. Let's see, Johnson is unlikely to want to be 7th d-man,I think Svozil and especially Christiansen. The camp will be interesting.
I think he'll be fine with it, he'll still get plenty of games, be on the NHL roster and able to be that veteran presence thats on the ice during practice and with the team while they travel

Reactions: VT

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Putting this here too since I originally posted it in the wrong thread. Just a nice personal story about the kid! I don't know if he's just a throw-in but hoping he's a good player for us...if nothing else it could make him a more valuable trade piece some time down the road if our younger players push him.

Credited for his high hockey IQ. He declined to sign with Habs after his Junior year fueling rumors he was not going to sign with them but he simply wanted to finish getting his degree. Then signed his ELC with the Habs the next year. Sounds like good morals too.

Last edited:

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I wonder what kind of relationship there will be between Provorov and Harris.

Provorov is in a contract year. If he is smart he will focus on hockey and not do anything to turn off any potential suitor. I hope he plays well because right now he wouldn’t return a first.

Reactions: CBJx614

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Provorov is in a contract year. If he is smart he will focus on hockey and not do anything to turn off any potential suitor. I hope he plays well because right now he wouldn’t return a first.
Provorov doesn't care what Harris thinks, but Jordan could want to change Ivan's mind. He reminds me Lewis Hamilton. But I hope that all concerns about this are in vain.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Provorov doesn't care what Harris thinks, but Jordan could want to change Ivan's mind. He reminds me Lewis Hamilton. But I hope that all concerns about this are in vain.
Or they just accept differences and do their jobs. There are certain topics you just can't force somebody to change their mind. If neither act like an a**hole about it you just agree to disagree, move on, and do your job.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Or they just accept differences and do their jobs. There are certain topics you just can't force somebody to change their mind. If neither act like an a**hole about it you just agree to disagree, move on, and do your job.
Exactly, I can't see either of them bringing it up.. There are plenty of people I work with who have completely opposite views than I do, but I just don't bring it up because I have to work with them on a daily basis.

Now imagine having to be stuck around that person on road trips and your livelihood depending on it.

I can't see either of them doing anything stupid.

Reactions: LJ7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad