Jonathan Marchessault feels burnt by Vegas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
this is really going to ruin vegas' reputation
giphy.gif

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
There’s something funny about Marchessault being surprised at this. He’s watched Vegas do this to his teammates for years. Why would he be surprised it happened to him next?

Honestly I don’t even blame Vegas. Marchessault is turning 34 in December and wanted a 4 year deal? It’s reasonable to walk away from that.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Marsh had a good play off on the Cup run playing with Eichel.
Prior to that we got used to see him struggle at play off time and get knocked around.
Didn't think he was particularly great in the first round loss to Dallas this year.
Knights owe him nothing.

Last edited:

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Everyone and anyone is expendable to that organization. Their destination appeal will wear off if players can’t rely on the organization committing to them the same way they commit to them when signing players.
I doubt the destination appeal of Las Vegas will ever wear off.

Vegas already has the reputation of not having any loyalty to their players, it hasn't hurt them yet, they still manage to attract talent. Certain markets could kick players in the groin on their way out and it wouldn't effect their ability to attract good players. I think Vegas is one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad