Player Discussion Jonathan Drouin II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
How is it irrelevant when it's a cautionary tale? It's as if you are unable to see and understand how the conversation was logically going.

Here, I'll take you by the hand and explain it simply.

Somebody says Drouin has 42 points in his last 43 games, that's not a small sample size.

I answer Chucky had 60/60 once and people said it wasn't enough of a sample.

My answer is meant to show caution, that another young player once did even better and he ended-up being unable to reach the same level once again.

How is that irrelevant. Saying it's irrelevant now is just beside the point I was making. All this should be obvious.

Meanwhile some of us are having fun in the JD III thread. :huh:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Fwiw anyone who thinks 60 games is a small sample size is wrong. I think anyone who wanted to argue Galchenyuk was not a good centre would argue its because of his inability to understand the game at the kind of level you want a centre to understand it. Not because of his inability to put up points.

It's as if you are unable to see and understand how the conversation was logically going.

I'd love to a deep dive in to the psychology of the average hf boards poster to understand why everyone is so needlessly hostile all the time. One of the most angry forums I've ever posted on. That includes political forums. The anger here is reminiscent of a grant mcagg tweet, no offense.

I really do hope you don't talk to people who make a mistake this way in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia