Jon Cooper

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Get back to me when his team wins a Cup or two during a normal season. Won what was basically am odd summer tournament in 2020 and won against a very mediocre Montreal team during the COVID season in which the conferences were jacked up. Otherwise he has lost twice in the SCF and/or not made it that far. All that stud talent and two Cups with asterisks beside them. Certainly an above average coach. Nothing more.

Even if you want to discount the two cups (I’ll humor you, but they have to mean something) you’ll be hard-pressed to find a coach with a resume similar to Cooper’s.

He has 18 playoff series wins - which is more than any team excluding Pittsburgh since the lockout. He’s the longest tenured coach in the league by far, has the 2nd highest point total in a season all-time, and has won a championship at every level he’s coached. All that’s left for him to do is climb the all-time wins leaderboard.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Get back to me when his team wins a Cup or two during a normal season. Won what was basically am odd summer tournament in 2020 and won against a very mediocre Montreal team during the COVID season in which the conferences were jacked up. Otherwise he has lost twice in the SCF and/or not made it that far. All that stud talent and two Cups with asterisks beside them. Certainly an above average coach. Nothing more.

“He adapted the best, therefore he sucks.” I condensed your argument for you.

One of the best coaches of the modern era.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,052.00