xxx-xxx

Goaltenders
Dan Blackburn
Andrew Raycroft

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
lol

Patrice Brisebois,lol.Good one.He's been road kill at Bell center for 3 years now.Apparently the guy that lifts the most in the NHL, yet when Zednik took the McClaren elbow, he was right beside MCclaren and ran away,lol.And at 4 million bucks a pop, you should of let Danrik make your pick,hehe.

Jon Burke

Jagr_68 said:
Patrice Brisebois,lol.Good one.He's been road kill at Bell center for 3 years now.Apparently the guy that lifts the most in the NHL, yet when Zednik took the McClaren elbow, he was right beside MCclaren and ran away,lol.And at 4 million bucks a pop, you should of let Danrik make your pick,hehe.

Actually, Brisebois performed a lot better this year after Gainey told people to lay off and let him be. I agree that he's overpaid, and I think he's terrible defensively and soft, but he can produce offense, making him not too bad a 9th round pick.

And picking Orpik was a very nice pick... If I had made your picks for you, he was a guy I thought of making... Anyways, if you check your email and HF often, then I'll just let you make your picks from now on... That also applies for the Ultimate Fantasy Draft...

Jon Burke

Either team would like to acquire an additional ninth round pick. PM me if you're willing to work out a deal.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'm going out of town this weekend and won't be back until late on Sunday. When my turn is up, just skip me and I'll catch up later. Thanks!

Jon Burke

Sorry boys, I went away for a while. I guess I should've told you or whatever, 'cause this puppy has REALLY slowed down. There's at least a dozen skipped picks that need to be made up, so get to it, everyone!

Jon Burke

Fleuryfan29 said:
Way to go Danrik....you killed this draft by going away :banghead:

:joker: :joker: Just kidding!

Sure seems like I did... Maybe I should be fired, huh?

Jon Burke

Jagr_68 said:
I think you just might be right.Everybody realized I had a superior team than anyone else, And bailed out.Sorry.

I helped you build that superior team... ;)

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
Los Angeles selects: G Mathieu Garon

LA:

Brendan Shanahan --- Craig Conroy --- XXXXXXXXXX
Alexander Frolov --- XXXXXXXXXX --- Marian Gaborik
Steve Konowalchuk --- XXXXXXXX --- XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX --- XXXXXXXXXX --- XXXXXXXXXX

Mattias Norstrom --- Tomas Kaberle
XXXXXXXXXXX --- XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX --- XXXXXXXXXXX

- Mikka Kiprusoff -
- Mathieu Garon -

Zetterberg4Captain*

the Anahiem Mighty Ducks are proud to select Jiri Hudler with the 267th overall pick (9th round).

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to slect Alexander Korolyuk(1.2 million).Shall I try and pm Bertuzzi?He hasn't picked since he got charged, I am worried about the guy.

Last edited:

Jon Burke

Here's my pitch:

It seems a lot of people aren't too interested in this draft anymore - 15+17=Cup, nomorekids, monster_bertuzzi, to name a few - so I suggest that we cut down the number of teams, throw all their players into a pool, then do a little "mini-draft" to add them to our teams. Then we would resume the normal draft with less teams.

So, if you're interested in continuing this draft, please post here so I know. I'll give it two days before I make my decision as to whether it's worth continuing in this format. If anyone has any ideas, I would like to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad