GDT: Johnny & Matthew Gaudreau tribute. Philly comes to Calgary to play the Flames @ 8 PM MDT. Oct 12

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
You guys are too hard on JH, Mitch Marner would also be a 50-70 point guy on any team not Toronto or Edmonton.

Florida played a super open style, hence why they got bounced that year in the first year, maurice comes in and adds some stucture and they win a cup.

The system your playing in, makes all the difference.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
You guys are too hard on JH, Mitch Marner would also be a 50-70 point guy on any team not Toronto or Edmonton.

Florida played a super open style, hence why they got bounced that year in the first year, maurice comes in and adds some stucture and they win a cup.

No we aren't. Marner is a better player than Huberdeau but he has his flaws too.

He's had a good start to the year though.

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga

We are just having fun. I dont have high expectations for him, but I sure as hell hope he surprises me positively

Reactions: Felidae

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Speaking of gatos, check out the pair we adopted a couple weeks ago. Battlecat & Grayskull. Haha.
1000086136.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad