Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009

1727139474859.jpeg

Using his gloves. Man

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Just booked my ticket for when Columbus visits Calgary
Glad to see folks will be making this trip! I might be driving up from MT for it as well, we’ll see. You’re gonna love Calgary, it’s a great city. But the Saddledome is definitely a bit outdated.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Glad to see folks will be making this trip! I might be driving up from MT for it as well, we’ll see. You’re gonna love Calgary, it’s a great city. But the Saddledome is definitely a bit outdated.
Yeah I've been a few times, went to a playoff game in Calgary years ago when they met up with Vancouver in round 1, wild atmosphere. I live in Sask so it's only around a 7 hour drive, honestly should go more often. See it again before the eventual new arena

Reactions: GoJackets1

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Yeah I've been a few times, went to a playoff game in Calgary years ago when they met up with Vancouver in round 1, wild atmosphere. I live in Sask so it's only around a 7 hour drive, honestly should go more often. See it again before the eventual new arena
Oh nice, should’ve checked your location before making my comment haha. You’re one of the folks I’ve always just assumed are in Columbus. lol

ProfessorFink22

May 28, 2020
Just booked my ticket for when Columbus visits Calgary
My best friend (Oilers fan, obviously) and I have a standing tradition of going to the one game a year they play in Edmonton, and betting the cost of the tickets on it. This year might be the one year worth it to try to go to both, though.

(I agree with @GoJackets1 about the Saddledome haha, it makes me sad to see games there compared to Rogers in Edmonton. Very good news they are getting a new rink)

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
My best friend (Oilers fan, obviously) and I have a standing tradition of going to the one game a year they play in Edmonton, and betting the cost of the tickets on it. This year might be the one year worth it to try to go to both, though.

(I agree with @GoJackets1 about the Saddledome haha, it makes me sad to see games there compared to Rogers in Edmonton. Very good news they are getting a new rink)
I actually think the outside of the Saddledome is really awesome. It looks super cool both up close and as part of the city skyline. But yeah, inside was an absolute madhouse. I wasn’t used to arenas like that at all having only been to games at Nationwide and Little Caesars arena previously. It was very difficult to navigate thru the crowds with a toddler haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad