Johnny Gaudreau Dead

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
There is a claim out there that is trending on twitter about passing of Johnny Gaudreau

No comment from NJ State Police on identities of deceased at this time

Still tragic night for families of the deceased no matter who they are

Not even sure to like this since it looks bad but hope this isn’t true.

Also Drunk drivers are scum and complete pieces of shit.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
holy crap. Just got update on phone

Just awful

He and his brother apparently hit by a car and killed while biking. They were slated to be in their sister’s wedding today.

Awful. Just awful.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
That's horrible.

Condolences to his family.

Hopefully the rest of his contract is paid to his widow.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Oh my god that is absolutely horrific. Prayers to the entire Gaudreau family, Johnny's teammates and all who know both young men. Sad.

BHFAN92

Jan 21, 2016
Mid-West
The amount of sadness I feel for their families is indescribable. I pray that everyone is getting the support they need.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Absolutely devastating. Said it in the NHL all around thread. Prayers to the entire Gaudreau family, Johnny's teammates and all of those who knew both young men.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Johnny was my age. It feels like my life is still just beginning, it’s hard to process something like this. I feel profound sadness for his friends and family, I can’t even imagine what you do after something like this.

The drunk driver can rot.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Johnny was my age. It feels like my life is still just beginning, it’s hard to process something like this. I feel profound sadness for his friends and family, I can’t even imagine what you do after something like this.

The drunk driver can rot.
This

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Absolutely cruel for this to happen. All they were doing was biking & some a$$hole just shattered their families.

DON’T f***ING DRINK & DRIVE

That message is applicable to everyone reading this - look at the hell you can unleash.

I don’t know how you process this much pain. Imagine what their sister is dealing with - the unwarranted self blame?

My god.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad