Joel Quenneville, Stan Bowman and John MacIsaac reinstated

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
I know that ONE poster will say no, but Quenneville to CBJ makes to much sense and if that happens said individual will most likely turn from not a chance to he did his time the moment he turns that team around.

Personally feel none of these individuals belong in the league ever again which is a shame as coach Q was arguably the only guy with a chance to even sniff Bowmans coaching records; but that's what they get.

Sorry, they didn't get it. They're all going to be employed in short order....because that's what they actually get

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Ugh I knew the leafs should have at LEAST f***ING ASKED
Yup!

Leafs enquired about Q and they were told no. And all of a sudden this news drops.

bettman's pet project that was the coyotes and now Utah needs someone I guess so its all greenery now

I wish bettman can be sued for all the shady shit he does to canadian teams

You might be right about Joel, but the bolded is just laughably cringe/tryhard and reads like parody

nope! its factual and proven in literature.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Is he coaching the Heat?
The Leafs don't practice in Toronto they practice in Etobicoke.

The Chicago Bears are headquartered in Lake Forest.

The Dallas Cowboys play Arlington outside of Dallas.

Sunrise according to the OMB is a Miami Suburb. It doesn't make a difference.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
The Leafs don't practice in Toronto they practice in Etobicoke.

The Chicago Bears are headquartered in Lake Forest.

The Dallas Cowboys play Arlington outside of Dallas.

Sunrise according to the OMB is a Miami Suburb. It doesn't make a difference.

I can tell you right now the majority of the team and staff live in either the Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton areas. Their brand new practice facility is near downtown Ft. Lauderdale.

But none of this matters anyway

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
All of these men supported a serial rapist. I don't ever want to hear about how the league supports sexual assault victims ever again - they have made it abundantly clear that winning means everything.
I will have to take a long moment to consider if I want to continue being a Penguins fan if any of them get hired.

Had a convo with a co worker and we discussed what it would mean hiring known people like this.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
bettman screwed up with an indefinite vague wishy washy informal ban so he would have to do something affirmative to informally unban them. if he'd said "i ban them for 2 years" when they were suspended and it expired today it would be fine. it's actually been nearly 3 years.

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
Gross.

None of these guys should ever be allowed in the NHL again.

Quenneville in particular has been extra despicable through this whole thing. The others have at least had the good sense to feign contrition and go into media blackout. Meanwhile Q has gone on media/podcast tours with sympathetic interviewers and had the audacity to frame HIMSELF as the victim.

What a toxic, entitled piece of shit.

If the NHL could have just kept them out of the league then they would have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad