Joel Quenneville, Stan Bowman and John MacIsaac reinstated

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1673241559033385.png

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Gross.

None of these guys should ever be allowed in the NHL again.

Quenneville in particular has been extra despicable through this whole thing. The others have at least had the good sense to feign contrition and go into media blackout. Meanwhile Q has gone on media/podcast tours with sympathetic interviewers and had the audacity to frame HIMSELF as the victim.

What a toxic, entitled piece of shit.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
and people say NHL marketing and PR is bad, this is absolute genius timing lol

if Florida lost you know Q would be coming straight back to Miami lol

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
All of these men supported a serial rapist. I don't ever want to hear about how the league supports sexual assault victims ever again - they have made it abundantly clear that winning means everything.
On the flip side, yesterday NJ and Phi opted against giving QO to 3 of the 4 players in the London SA case. Only dube remains under contract as he had an existing one still.

And the NHL opts to allow these veterans the opportunity to return to the league.

Q is nearing the end. He turns 66 in September. Bowman is in his early 50's.

Seedtype

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Have they done anything to justify them being allowed to come back?

(I don't really think you can from this situation, just curious why Bettman did)

Edit: Okay, kinda say the statement in another thread, I really don't think that's good enough, heh.

Last edited:

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Gross.

None of these guys should ever be allowed in the NHL again.

Quenneville in particular has been extra despicable through this whole thing. The others have at least had the good sense to feign contrition and go into media blackout. Meanwhile Q has gone on media/podcast tours with sympathetic interviewers and had the audacity to frame HIMSELF as the victim.

What a toxic, entitled piece of shit.
*Shrugs

I don't think Quenneville is the guy responsible for what happened, nor do i think he deserves lifetime punishment

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
ease these guys back into hockey society by having them on the morally upright institution that is Hockey Canada for a bit for the weird tournament thing lol

keep the 8-1 Canada on the ice this time

• Wow
Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad