GDT: Jimmy Hayes Plays - New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers 7PM MSG+, MSG2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Are you ****ing kidding me? Hynes probably told Zacha "Go play like Zajac". This dumpster fire of a game is on our dumpster fire of a coach.

No I’m not kidding you. Zacha is in the dog house and needs an inspired game more than anyone. Wtf has he shown tonight? Kid has no fire in his belly.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
No. Because I had to hear Matteau! Matteau! Matteau! for 2 decades.

And they're right back in it

What rangers fans are watching the Devils broadcast?? We aren't complaining about it because we are worried about the stupid Rags fans, were complaining for our own sanity. The 2012 nonsense is so played out, just end it and actually win in the present for once

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another post? Come on man,

Are you ****ing kidding me? Hynes probably told Zacha "Go play like Zajac". This dumpster fire of a game is on our dumpster fire of a coach.
The Zajac from before this 12 game trainwreck is a pretty good player. The Zajac we've seen looks closer to 15-16 Ruutu than anything.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And another blah turnover by Zacha. I don't want to hear the usual suspects complaining about benching him again.

Of course it leads to a goal...SEND HIM DOWN

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not good by Severson, I'd have to think he gets benched for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad