GDT: Jimmy Hayes Plays - New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers 7PM MSG+, MSG2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The way this game is being called is a polar opposite of last night. Every little love tap is a penalty. Last night you could get away with literally anything. I never know what to expect.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm almost tempted to ask the Oiler board wtf did Hall do in his career to get in the refs' black book but I don't want to start a Hall bashfest :P

Reactions: Bleedred

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
Zacha would play every night if he showed the kind of fire Wood shows.
Great...somebody just has to tell Zacha to play like an idiot and take stupid penalties each game...that way he'll stay in the lineup until Hynes gets fired.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Rags using speed just going right at the Devils. Devils are plodding along all over the ice like it's a practice.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's be serious here, the PK has stunk tonight. It's like they're content to either let the goalie stop every shot or stand around and block every shot.

LOL that shot went right through Lundqvist and almost went in.

Reactions: Cult of Hynes

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Back to the bad old days where pucks get magnetically rejected from the goalline.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
This is just a bad product overall. Rangers think they’re the 80’s oilers with their cute passing. And we’re probably getting shut out.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Let's be serious here, the PK has stunk tonight. It's like they're content to either let the goalie stop every shot or stand around and block every shot.

LOL that shot went right through Lundqvist and almost went in.
Yet Steve called it a great call by Lumpshit

Reactions: Bleedred

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
S
Anyone blaming Kincaid tonight either have really low knowledge of hockey or are as emotional as a 16 year old girl.

I don't blame Kinkaid because he's made some big saves tonight. But that goal was on him. Yes, it was a perfect shot, but that doesn't matter. When the goalie has that type of angle advantage and gets beat cleanly, that's on the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad