GDT: JETS VS SENATORS (APR 2 - 6:30 PM) "SISTER ACT"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
I'm going through the motions just watching.

I'm literally shocked anyone really gives a crap about this game. They beat the Leafs that was the end of my caring until Game 1.

Still feels good to win, and you want that attitude heading into round 1, hell the Jets are probably gonna hit 50 wins this season UNREAL

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
No a meteorological one
giphy.gif

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
This game has the feeling of one team is playing like "we don't really care" and another team playing like "that's all we've got"
Yeah, it is a good team that already locked its playoff spot in just looking to coast through the game against a team that is in tank mode. The Jets will score when they need to.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yeah, it is a good team that already locked its playoff spot in just looking to coast through the game against a team that is in tank mode. The Jets will score when they need to.
We’d be losing with Comrie in likely

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
This ****ing cold needs to end already

Absolutely. I'm going to lose it if I hear the phrases "Arctic air," "cold front," "Colorado Low/ Alberta Clipper" or any form of "freezing/unseasonable temperatures" and "sticking around for a while." We've suffered enough. Let it end already. It's like last year's Jets.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Absolutely. I'm going to lose it if I hear the phrases "Arctic air," "cold front," "Colorado Low/ Alberta Clipper" or any form of "freezing/unseasonable temperatures" and "sticking around for a while." We've suffered enough. Let it end already. It's like last year's Jets.
Polar vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad