GDT: Jets vs Canucks Jan-21st 7PM (Plus a cold beer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
no penalitizing in Winnipegs games at home ice

when team like Ottawa and Washington play at home crowd is being Entertainments with lots and lots of huge amount of PPminits for hometeam. i thinK Winnipegs organisation has bad Contacts to League deciders etc

avgard hockeyprofessor

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
i thin Winnipegs organisation has bad Contacts to League deciders etc

This is the new "O'Connor living high life on the top line coming in from farmleague"

Can we stop putting Tanev in the lineup? He was better earlier on in the season but we have better options

Without Lowry all 3 of Copp Lowry and Armia are a shadow of the players they are

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
^ you neeed one of these

IMG_0470.jpg
Tree Brewing makes a solid product...though I have not seen this one, putting it on my to quaff list.

martin langlois

Nov 27, 2017
the dont score goals they fall aslepp with the boring defensive system that maurice use to them to make sure the people dont have for the money for they pay this horrible show

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Enstrom's playing great. Roslovic is looking really nice. Laine's having a solid game.
Even Dano's looking good.
not sure how you can ever have Matthias on the ice again when you have Roslovic ready to go. when Lowry comes back, i really wonder who will/should come out of the line-up.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I find hometown hockey annying, how can they have had this for two (?) seasons already. Cheaper than paying someone to analyses the game I guess.
They were going to get Milbury and Roenick for analytics but they were busy; so Hometown Hockey it is, thank goodness.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
When was the last really good or good game Buff has had? Not much drop off if Poolman was playing in his place, only difference about $7 M!

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad