Jets v Ducks Series Prediction

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
you shouldn't even put the DUCKS in the poll, :) this is the JETS thread.
This will be a land slide for the JETS :)

JETS in 6 :) :) because if it goes seven...

JETS will still win it :) :)

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Ducks will be Thorburned in 6

I hope it's his patented toe drag :handclap:

The roof, the walls, the seats will crumble due to the noise level

Thorburn will then probably be a Councillor when he retires, but that is after he did some front office work for the JETS.

:yo:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Ducks will be Thorburned in 6

Ducks will be Scoreburned in 6

I don't think the Ducks are tough enough or big enough, and will fold when faced with an onslaught of Thorburn, Lowry, Byfuglien, Chiarot, Stempniak, Wheeler and Ladd using the Ducks for bodychecking practice. The Jets are about to go all 2012 LA Kings on the NHL.

If the Jets get average or better goaltending the sky is the limit.

Oh my god I sound like such a homer - I don't care, because it's awesome being back in the playoffs for the first time since 1996.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Jets in 7. We come home down 3 games to 2 for game 6. We pull that one out and then win it in game 7 back in California. Just thinking of the scenario where we win and it is the most gut wrenching as possible :laugh:

JetsOilersfan

Feb 4, 2012
Wow - Jets in 6 seems to be the concensus. But yeah, I went there too. I know this much, if the Ducks win, they will be far too beat up to win the next series and will be ousted four straight, maybe five

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
If our goaltending reverts back to " 90 foot wrist shot from centre ice Pavs " .... The Ducks in 4 or 5

If our goaltending stays at " playing out of his mind Pavs " .... The Jets in 6 or 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad