GDT: Jets@Oilers - 8PM - End the year with a bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis093

Travis
May 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Your Dad was blessed to see both those feats, and hopefully in other ways as well.

Broken ribs might have been a “better” injury, quite frankly.
Athetlic therapist gf says the break would be better too. It would heal faster and better than what drais going through. Shouldn't play through a broken rib, but a strain/sprain players usually come back soon because they think they should be able to play through it instead of rest

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I broke my ribs snowmobiling many years ago. My wife still says that childbirth was more painful than what I experienced.

I disagree. She says I’m a p***y.
Tbh she is complimenting you if childbirth is as painful as they say. I truly doubt it, seems so easy :sarcasm:

I finally got my Like button back (F U Mods). Merry Christmas everyone.
Will it last into 2023?!

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
yIoSAfu.jpg

McDavid should be well rested, he only played 16 minutes last night and still got 5 points..

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I don't know if McDavid gets to 50 in 50. But this guy answers any questions about his game quietly like an assassin with laser intent and focus off-season and shows new elements in the season that follows. I take McDavid at word when he emphatically says winning the Cup is the only thing that matters. But, for we fans, it can't be helped but notice how the game's super elite who should have banked last year's Hart Trophy has come back this season with greater focus on using his lethal, accurate shot.

On this date 41 years ago I was fortunate to see this history maker live:

Here's to a great new year for one and all. And despite frustrating, maddening ups and downs the awesomeness to watch super elites among super elites hockey in Oiler jerseys.

"The ice is littered with programs". People not thinking of the piece of memorabilia they just threw away-lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad