Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Pair of P5's for tonight vs Devils.

Pair of P5's for Tuesday vs Coyotes.

$100 for each pair obo through paypal. Transfer by email through Jets system.

Vapour Trails

Oct 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I have 3 tickets in sec 322, row 1 for sale, for tomorrow night's game against the Coyotes (Jan 26). $215 for 3 (cost recovery).

Tickets will be emailed, payment via paypal or interact e-transfer (or cash if you want to drive to my house).

Email ckempan AT shaw dot ca

hexrae

Jun 29, 2006
Peg City
3 tickets vs Arizona available for tomorrow, Jan 26

P3 - Section 121, Row 7, Seats 7, 8, 9 (Aisle seats as aisle cuts through section).

3 tickets @ $100 each (less than face value).

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Pair of P5 tickets in 319 for Feb 2nd game VS the Dallas Stars. Asking 150 for the pair. I can meet up and transfer the tickets to a Jets account, or wait with paper tickets in hand while you scan into the game. PM me if you're interested!

SOLD

Last edited:

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
Can't goto tonight's game - February 2nd vs Dallas Stars. Selling a pair of P3's, section 115 , row 13 in the Jets attack zone twice.

- $175 for the pair. (I paid $225 and full face value is $290)
- Awesome lower bowl seats, along the goaline and about 8 rows above the glass, so no obstructions. Tons of legroom
- 2 minutes from your seats to Tavern United and parking
- PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Jaden

Apr 7, 2013
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but how does ticket exchange work? Do you print out the tickets?

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but how does ticket exchange work? Do you print out the tickets?

not when i used it this year. had to pick up
tickets just before game at will call with id and credit card you used to buy with
(altho they didn't actually ask for cc, just id)

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
not when i used it this year. had to pick up
tickets just before game at will call with id and credit card you used to buy with
(altho they didn't actually ask for cc, just id)

Yup, Every time I've bought from the Seat Exchange I've had to pick them up day of the game at the box office.

Majorjetsfan

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Selling 2 P6 tickets to tonights game vs the stars for season cost (face value 83.50) letting them go for 60 each. I can deliver them to you, message me if interested. Section 329 row 5.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I buy almost every game I go to off the exchange. Usually gives me the print option, but if not, you can just call the Jets office and they will send you the file to print them. Takes 2 minutes.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hey if anyone is interested in going tonight for a bargain let me know. I have two extra P1's

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
Yup, Every time I've bought from the Seat Exchange I've had to pick them up day of the game at the box office.

I buy almost every game I go to off the exchange. Usually gives me the print option, but if not, you can just call the Jets office and they will send you the file to print them. Takes 2 minutes.

Just curious, why would anyone buy off seat exchange if you can buy them here for approximately 50% less? (i.e, often at season ticket price discounts or below instead of full face value + a number of BS fees).

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Just curious, why would anyone buy off seat exchange if you can buy them here for approximately 50% less? (i.e, often at season ticket price discounts or below instead of full face value + a number of BS fees).

Reasons I can think of:
1. Not every game is sold on here
2. Location of seat you want isn't being sold.
3. You don't want to wait til the last minute to buy tickets (which is when you usually can find the bargain seats available).
4. More convenient to buy on Seatexchange

Jaden

Apr 7, 2013
I already bought the tickets and I have the print option. Next question. Will the bar codes be damaged if I fold it?

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

I bought tickets to the Buffalo game on there, and I needed 4 tickets. No one on here was selling those - especially 4 all together. (And I bought them in October) I also bought for the Vancouver game in November when I needed 4 tickets. I have bought off of here as well in the past and it was a much better deal. :) I would definitely do it again.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I already bought the tickets and I have the print option. Next question. Will the bar codes be damaged if I fold it?

no they should be fine I fold mine all time time and stick them in my back pocket

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
A pair of P5s for sale for Feb 11 vs Boston -

Sec 307 row 8

Asking $200 for the pair (Face $226.50 plus seat exch fees). Would have to do it via email xfer for $$$ then I will xfer the tickets to your Jets TM account.

Thanks guys

umwolfe4

Dec 16, 2014
Looking for a pair of Jets Tickets

I'm looking for a pair of Jets tickets in P2 or P3 preferably to any game after February 22nd...please let me know if you have anything that would work? Thanks!

Unruhch

Oct 20, 2013
I have 4 (side by side by side by side) tickets to the game on friday vs Carolina. Lower bowl, p3s, attack zone section 111. Really great seats on the aisle. 250 per pair or 500 for all 4. or go to seatexchange and pay just shy of 600 for the same!

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I'm looking for a pair of Jets tickets in P2 or P3 preferably to any game after February 22nd...please let me know if you have anything that would work? Thanks!

Jets tickets for sale!
The seats are P3 in the lower bowl located in the Jets attack zone for two periods and they are facing the team benches near the visitor’s tunnel. They are aisle seats row 14 close to Tim Horton’s and the washrooms. They are really great seats! Tickets can be transferred to a Winnipeg Jets account which is free and easy to set up. Payment can be made from paypal or e-transfer.

Thursday, March 3 New York Islanders 7pm– $110.00 x2 (face value 130.00 + fees x2)
Tuesday, March 8, Nashville Predators 7pm- $115.00 x2 (face value $145.50 +fees x2)
Saturday. March 12, Colorado Avalanche 6pm- $115.00 x2 (face value $145.50 +fees x2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad