GDT: Jets @ Leafs 7PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I don't even understand that call. Gauthier was the first guy at the dot. Got warned but didn't get tossed out. How do they get a penalty without getting someone tossed out first?

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
It's funny because before that call... Leafs should of been on the powerplay. . We don't take as many penalties but we barely get any calls either.

TimPeel

Dec 10, 2017
Someone has to explain that call to me. Both guys looked like they were doing the same thing.

Shayne Corsi

Oct 17, 2017
Is this a bit? The-low-%-pass-to-unsuspecting-out-of-position-player-in-lieu-of-wide-open-high-danger-shot bit? Pretty bad bit lol.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Brown is so garbage holy. Ennis has been better than him this season. That’s says a lot about this scrub.

Ennis has not been better than anyone in anything. Why he's being put in over Johnsson right now is beyond me...

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Hyperbole. Karl Alzner. Milan Lucic. Matt Moulson. Those are disasters. Marleau is at worst just a short term overpayment.
At the worst possible time when he's a 40 year old making over 6 million and Marners and Matthews elc's are up.

It's a much worse signing than you're making it out to be.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Way to go naz on the forcheck....you danged near lifted the guys stick ....

This team is pathetic to watch

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Someone has to explain that call to me. Both guys looked like they were doing the same thing.

I feel like Leivo encroaching on the circle was the call. The guy actually atr the dot gets the penalty for violations. But nobody got kicked out first, so there's no way they can call that penalty with only 1 violation

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Why does it seem like when we're on the road, the home team tends to get favourable calls, but when the Leafs are home at the ACC, they don't...

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I didn’t like Gauthier last year during his time up, seemed to get worse with each game. Honestly, thought that was it for him, but he’s been fine in the role. No issues.

Reactions: The Kessel Run

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
We have played fine this period. Not getting the touch around the net that we need but everything up to the final touch has been good.

I am only following stat track and what people are saying. Taking out the total overreactions for really menial mistakes, that seems to be the thing. The touch will come with this group if they keep getting chances. Just need to be patient and keep working hard and it'll come. Seems like everyone on defense is doing well which is the most important thing for this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad