GDT: Jets @Flames Wednesday October 11 9pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
Like every year, my expectations are low to average for the season, but always hoping for at minimum a cup run similar to 2018. Hopefully with the changes that occurred this summer the boys have less drama behind the scenes to destract them from a top notch performance for the entire season.

I won't be able to watch the game today, but as always........

GO JETS GO!

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1697052644963.png

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Ive been very off last couple of weeks, just looked at daily faceoff, is Perfetti really playing on PP2, our best playmaker who can actully playmake and mix it up?
Yep, as is Ehlers. Looking at the makeup of the units I would hope that they're planning on splitting time a little more evenly but I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: thereturn and None

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
  • Haha
Reactions: Buffdog

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Selkirk used to smell a lot... that was when the Smelter was in production...

Less stinky these days... it can hold its' own with parts of Winnipeg for sure....

:sarcasm:

Where are the nervous sheep... ?

:popcorn:
You’re in post season form , never mind regular season
:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: John Agar

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It seems that they "lured" Broissoit back by promises of greater useage. I don't see a 1A/1B situation given Helle's talent and salary, but hopefully something more like a 52-30 split.
My gut feeling is that Brossoit came back because he saw an opportunity to be the starter next year. That's why he signed a one year deal, to see what Helly would do. Now that the starting position here is a... heh heh, non-starter... I expect he will explore the market this summer to find another shot at being #1.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
My gut feeling is that Brossoit came back because he saw an opportunity to be the starter next year. That's why he signed a one year deal, to see what Helly would do. Now that the starting position here is a... heh heh, non-starter... I expect he will explore the market this summer to find another shot at being #1.
If they want Helly to last through the next 7 years easing his load a tiny bit would be a good idea.

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
Had to listen to a pathetic 'Jets fan' clamour on and on about how the Oilers will will the cup this year.

I wanted to get into a punch-up with him, unfortunately he was 12,000 KMs away. He might be a member here, so if he is, I'm always ready and willing to go:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Had to listen to a pathetic 'Jets fan' clamour on and on about how the Oilers will will the cup this year.

I wanted to get into a punch-up with him, unfortunately he was 12,000 KMs away. He might be a member here, so if he is, I'm always ready and willing to go:laugh:

Don’t let fear and common sense hold you back ……..:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad