GDT: Jets @ Ducks • Game 1 • Thu Apr 16, 930PM • Honda Center • #Playoffs2015 #WhiteOut II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Hopefully lesson learned and more stage fright. The Ducks ramped up the play and the Jets didn't respond, they need to raise their level and keep it there.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Nothing wrong with Pavelec tonight, I know you could say the same rhetoric "Make the big saves" but the Jets pretty much literally had no offensive zone pressure for the last 30 minutes of this game.

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
The Jets were outplayed in this one and the better team won. In all seriousness I might just watch the Ducks broadcast next game because I don't think I can handle Galley for Game 2.

Jets need to step up and find that next gear or we'll be way behind in this series quickly.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Jets stopped playing up 2-1 after the first 30 minutes!

L, L, Buff all crap!

Agreed, they did nothing all game.

Pretty much invisible.

Disappointing, but not surprised. Game 2 they had better be much better. Off to bed.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Were not hitting well anymore, were not passing well, were not cycling well. It's like Anaheim has a sixth gear and we are only a fifth gear team.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
I think the Jets just have to manage their energy better.
Balls to the wall in the first does not make for a successful third IMO.

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg
This is about as ineffective as we've seen Buff all year, in the first game that actually means something.

I'm trying not to dwell on it but what a ****ing disappointment he was tonight.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Story of the game...special teams

And the opportunities each team is afforded. We've seen it all season, the Jets are not respected by the officials, it's blatant. Don't like our chances against a more established playoff team for that reason more than any other.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Nothing wrong with Pavelec tonight, I know you could say the same rhetoric "Make the big saves" but the Jets pretty much literally had no offensive zone pressure for the last 30 minutes of this game.

Nope Pavs was decent and did what he could overall. 2 of 3 shots deflected and he made a nice save on the third goal after getting beaten with no one helping him vs. Perry.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The Jets were outplayed in this one and the better team won. In all seriousness I might just watch the Ducks broadcast next game because I don't think I can handle Galley for Game 2.

Jets need to step up and find that next gear or we'll be way behind in this series quickly.
If you can believe it, Hayward is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad