Post-Game Talk: Jets dine on Sharks win 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
That was total domination by the Jets. Fantastic effort by most of the players and they deserve those two points.
Scheifele is MIA but Wheeler definitely looked a lot better the last two games. Maybe he’s trying out a new oxygen company?
Ehlers with probably the worst game I’ve ever seen him play. You can just see how frustrated he is he’s trying to force everything to the net to get something going. The more he tries the worse he looks. He caused at least 2 three on ones tonight. His confidence is shattered.
Dubois is just a beast out there. If he can keep that up and safely finally decides to get into gear, we might go a long way this year.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
4/5 Dancing Toddler for the Jets tonight, how about that a game that we didn't need Helle to stand on his head, team is going to miss what Copp brings game in game out next year, 4th line did their job, PLD is the boss and KFC keeps scoring

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
That was a comfortable game - they didn't take their foot off the gas in the 3rd, nice to see. Sharks seemed like they were coughing up pucks pretty easily in the 2nd half of the game (lots of missed passes), but the Jets did well in taking advantage of it.

I listened to the Away broadcast for the first half, and as much as I can't stand Sawyer's terrible mis-use of the English language ("potpourri" is not a term for a variety of chances... "rightful" for Dubois to score... :help:), the Sharks' colour guy was quite whiny about all the missed penalties, and the pbp guy was bland (but then suddenly try to get excited 2 seconds after a shot - no buildup) so I switched back - at least Beyak has decent intensity.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
No PP's for the Sharks. The NHL hates San Jose and is basically gifting the Cup to Winnipeg.

Am I doing it right?
That's what it sounded on on the Sharks announcers.

Personally, I think someone got upset that they were strict in the preseason and early season, they overcorrected, and now they're only calling automatic penalties.:dunno:

None

Feb 22, 2012
Damn. I stopped listening to the Sharks broadcast, so I now I won't get to hear how angry they are over that call.

Checked the Sharks broadcast and while they didn't complain about the tripping call on Bonino they were actively crying about the refs missing an interference call on Stanley in the second as Bonino tripped Connor :laugh:

thai jet

Aug 13, 2021
Winnipeg
Great game from everyone not named Mark Scheifele.

Understatement of the season. What stumps me is who wanted to lose that game more. Was it Schiefele with his weak pass by checks with under 2 minutes left or Maurice for putting a pathetic Schiefele out there with the game on the line.

PLD was a monster once again. Great game by Helle, the 4th line and Copp, Lowry, Harkins. Nash has finally showed up.

Reactions: TheHead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad