Post-Game Talk: Jets 6 - Pens 3

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Not a great start to this one Jets down early, woke up in the second continued good play in the third. Thanks for the 2 points Pens see you later

penguin-funny-penguins.gif

1729460414991.png

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Loved most of the 1st period. Wasn't all that enthused with 10 minutes of the 2nd and the first 5 minutes of the 3rd. Jets were trying to not lose the game by that point. Appleton's one touch backhand pass to Lowry for the go ahead goal was f***ing magical. Wasn't happy with Stanley's game, but he also didn't play for a long time. Really wish Ehlers got more ice time. His line is getting 3rd line minutes again. I get it, though. Lowry's line is doing yeoman's work right now, so yeah. So long as they aren't hurting us, let them cook.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
The Coyotes folded and Winnipeg got their spiritual history back. The coyote and the jet merged to turn us into a bionic cyber wolf, with wings. Pretty much like Silverbolt from Beastwars. Wolfpack running wild on this league.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Honestly, can we just skip to after the All Star break? The first half of the season is always such a tease.

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB
Well, they can't all be amazing games but this was a very solid, character building win for the Jets.

Comrie impressed me today.

The 3rd goal that people were calling weak I think was more the result of Stanley getting completely lost in the D zone, standing around, and then screening the heck out of the goalie without blocking it or challenging the shooter. It was pretty abysmal.

I think he is near the end of his time here...

Onward and upward.

Next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad