Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Blues 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well sounds like I missed a heck of a game by the team. I have it on PVR and will watch tomorrow. Glad to see the first line catch fire tonight and Perfetti continues his point streak.
We jump 3 infront of St Louis and get back to the 6 in 5 pace.

We are sitting in a pretty good position atm.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well sounds like I missed a heck of a game by the team. I have it on PVR and will watch tomorrow. Glad to see the first line catch fire tonight and Perfetti continues his point streak.
We jump 3 infront of St Louis and get back to the 6 in 5 pace.

We are sitting in a pretty good position atm.
Sit back for a clinic from the 1st line. 10 points from them and it could have easily been twice that.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I enjoy watching Koal Perfecto. Great little player, some of his reads are like oh wow.

BUaS9IF.gif

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Caught the first two periods which is a big viewing for me.

Scheifele had crazy pace tonight and was great with the puck but more importantly he was disruptive without the puck and his checking led to two goals…….feels weird to say that. Love how Schiefele was playing and he really drove the top line it’s good to see KFC get off the schnied. PP Goals in 3 games in a row and you can see them moving it with more confidence.

Sip with multiple posts in a game we won and seemingly…… not mad…..kind of a cheery snark.

Blues looked much faster than last game vs us but our goalie was sharp and they had a couple of break downs.

Interesting side note on the 32 thoughts Podcast Friedman apologized to Samberg because he reported Dylly had played over 100 minutes at evens without giving up a goal which was tops in the NHL then Snerg gave up a goal at evens (jinx)…….funny thing is that happened to him again tonight (Not his fault).

Fun to be a Jets fan tonight.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I feel Nikky was rushed back to the line up after the injury, just like McDavid.

He isn’t skating as well, and his passes and decisions are off. Something isn’t right.
Once you are cleared to play, don't you start playing? Someone posted about this earlier in a different thread, but suggested it is a conditioning issue with Ehlers.

Reactions: Aggie204

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I'm really liking how deep we are looking. We are winning with different lines taking lead roles on different nights. This is what team balance looks like, and it is what people have been wanting for years. We finally have enough talent up front to make it happen.

I agree. Hopefully Jets reach a point where all lines and the D ( and Helle) are all playing well at the same time.. Thats when we will probably see how far this team can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad