Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Kraken 3 in OT

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Now I'm just speechless. Well actually I have a lot to say. The Kraken outplayed the jets although only marginally. I'm so glad it was Ehlers who scored. The team needs him to be a star player. Tough game for Scheifele. He's always looking for offense in the D zone. This game is a chilling reminder that the jets could actually lose a game.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Mrs. Jetson says the OT goal looked more like Ehlers was throwing a curling rock on the ice :laugh:

She called that the curling puck!

Whis

Jul 1, 2016
First game that I missed 2.5 periods. Happy to wake up to another w.

Hype train going to rolling into HNIC on Saturday and then if we win Toronto in town on Prime. Exciting times.

Feel like Saturday is good time to put Fleury/Gus back in.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Haven't been able to watch much this week. Could only catch the first period and a bit. Thought it was a pretty even game from what I saw. Glad to see the Jets grab the dub ultimately.

1729861147436.gif

Reactions: GNP and gojetsgo

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jets struggled quite a bit with puck control and management, but I think a lot of that was due to the way Seattle were pressuring us all over the ice. They played a helluva game.

We're starting to see how Arniels deployment is different from Bowness. He's not afraid to send a message, switch things up, and put players in different positions. I really like it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kupari sit for the next one. Overall he's been playing well but you can't make that soft chip in your zone when you're under pressure with 6 minutes left and your team up by one. You can see he was trying to retain possession but at that point you need to flip it high and live to fight another day.

If Ehlers stays healthy I think this might be the year he contributes in the post season. Will he be an own rental?

If Niederraiter could keep this offensive consistency up it really will help the team.

Id still love to see what a Nino Vilardi flip would look like for 10 or so games. Nino could help grind and break up cycles that the top line struggles with mightily, as well as getting to the front of the net. Vilardi could give the 3rd line some more scoring punch

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad